Politics

Christmas Tree

I was about to post something, but I realised I don't care enough about a pseudo-tory forgetting the lines he was supposed to say to party cronies who would applaud him whatever he said.

I see the greatest PM ever further alienated the blue rinse brigade by forgetting Royal protocol. Oops! UKIP (and by extension everyone who's not a Tory) will be rubbing their hands.

Good read. Bearing in mind those sort of views, shared by many I'm sure, how come there isn't a ukip type left wing party?

The majority of UKIP supporters should be voting Green. While the Greens aren't full on Euroskeptics like Farage and his BNP with A-Levels brigade, the Greens support an EU referendum in 2017. There was a survey done on UKIP members and it found that the majority of them believe in left wing policies, but support UKIP for a referendum they could get voting Green.

As funny as it is that the Tories are having bother, this sort of shit from journalists is ropey as fuck.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/brooks-newmark-resignation#301evjm

Apologies for the buzzfeed link.

Aye, my thoughts as we'll.

It's fly in the ointment stuff in the great scheme of things etc etc but the majority of society is open to indiscretions of one sort or another given the right circumstances.

Not where journalism and more importantly democracy should be being practiced these days.

Fancy taking a selfie though in your jim jams with your old fella hanging out and sharing it on social media. Silly man.