Politics

Christmas Tree

Well people are trying to give weight to the labour 10 year old sex plan and its not happening on my watch

Well if you do want to play party politics, around the time of the "Hang Mandela" t-shirts, the young conservatives were calling for the complete abolition of the age of consent as they sought being ultra-libertaian. Cameron wasn't in the leadership but he was a member.

Well if you do want to play party politics, around the time of the "Hang Mandela" t-shirts, the young conservatives were calling for the complete abolition of the age of consent as they sought being ultra-libertaian. Cameron wasn't in the leadership but he was a member.

Fuck off paedo

I have not seen that on any time sheet or any pay slip anywhere.

No but you are a thick cunt whose existence does not matter one jot.

This labouring the paedo point without actually understanding what anybody is saying does make you look even more of a cunt than you normally do which is pretty good going tbh.

You are a small person with no achievements in your sad pathetic wage slip posting life.

I imagine you are a pathetically weak spot riddled virgin boy who wanks off thinking about his 12 year old sister.

No but you are a thick cunt whose existence does not matter one jot. This labouring the paedo point without actually understanding what anybody is saying does make you look even more of a cunt than you normally do which is pretty good going tbh. You are a small person with no achievements in your sad pathetic wage slip posting life. I imagine you are a pathetically weak spot riddled virgin boy who wanks off thinking about his 12 year old sister.

And this is what happens when an alcoholic tablet abuser gets angry.

One moment he thinks its ok to have sex with children. The next moment he accuses others of doing it.

In a world where up is down and left is right.

There's a place in Switzerland that can help you

And this is what happens when an alcoholic tablet abuser gets angry.

One moment he thinks its ok to have sex with children. The next moment he accuses others of doing it.

In a world where up is down and left is right.

There's a place in Switzerland that can help you

I have only ever been for the snowboarding and I prefer Les Arcs tbh.

Ok... so this thread got a bit OTT again.

To take it back to debate again - Japan has an age of consent of 12 (for girls, 14 for boys - presumably down to emotional maturity), and has lower teen pregnancies than the UK by far. Spain is 14 and has lower teen pregnancies than the UK by far. That's why it's something we should at least consider.

I would wager (but lack evidence for) that under 16s in both of these countries also have less sex than those in the UK - probably because it is demystified much earlier.

With that said, there should obviously be blocks put in place for over 18s sleeping with younger teens. I'm sure that is the case in both of these countries as well.

To take it back to debate again - Japan has an age of consent of 12 (for girls, 14 for boys - presumably down to emotional maturity), and has lower teen pregnancies than the UK by far. Spain is 14 and has lower teen pregnancies than the UK by far. That's why it's something we should at least consider.

I would wager (but lack evidence for) that under 16s in both of these countries also have less sex than those in the UK - probably because it is demystified much earlier.

With that said, there should obviously be blocks put in place for over 18s sleeping with younger teens. I'm sure that is the case in both of these countries as well.

I think it's more about sex education than anything else.

I wonder if thats the only reason they have lower teen pregnancies.

I wonder why they could be higher here? :scratchhead:

Oh yes, thats it. But can't mention it on a labour forum.