Politics

Christmas Tree

Everyone.

You justify a cut in corporation tax yet you have know idea how our rates stack up against other economies.

I've asked you several times already, just how would you rate your grasp on economics?

You justify a cut in corporation tax yet you have know idea how our rates stack up against other economies.

I've asked you several times already, just how would you rate your grasp on economics?

No, you asked a very specific question by trying to make a silly point.

My grasp on economics is fine which is why I understand that simply being the cheapest is not enough. Sometimes you have to be the cheapest by a considerable amount.

Surprised this is lost on you.

No, you asked a very specific question by trying to make a silly point.

My grasp on economics is fine which is why I understand that simply being the cheapest is not enough. Sometimes you have to be the cheapest by a considerable amount.

Surprised this is lost on you.

Your grasp on economics would almost certainly be rated as beginner at best, which is why I find your discussion on economic policy to be amusing. You're not alone, you're on a similar level to the chancellor.

It's not always about having the lowest rate, there's a multitude of factors to be considered when deciding on large scale investment. Ireland slashed their corporation taxes because they had no other advantage, it worked for them up to a point but where are they now? The UK is a much stronger, more mature economy with much more to offer and does not need to be involved in a race to the bottom. The cut in corporation tax is largely ideological, its impact on investment will be minimal.

Your grasp on economics would almost certainly be rated as beginner at best, which is why I find your discussion on economic policy to be amusing. You're not alone, you're on a similar level to the chancellor.

It's not always about having the lowest rate, there's a multitude of factors to be considered when deciding on large scale investment. Ireland slashed their corporation taxes because they had no other advantage, it worked for them up to a point but where are they now? The UK is a much stronger, more mature economy with much more to offer and does not need to be involved in a race to the bottom. The cut in corporation tax is largely ideological, its impact on investment will be minimal.

WOW! Other factors as well. Who'd have thought ;)

that might be a valid reply if it hadn't of came from you, i don't think you can getaway with quips like that when it's been made painstakingly clear you're way out of your depth.

Any time you would like to point out examples of me being out of my depth discussing politics, give it a go. ;)

So the government flog off all their housing stock and now want to buy a slice of private houses in a vastly overpriced market? If the housing market collapses, as it needs to, they'll still want their cut....smells like bullshit to me.

It was like any other day in Londonsony, dead winds snaked in and out of the corpocracy and people huddled in their Nikesmoks against a leaden dark sky. The city air hung with the stench of the dead Thames riddled with the genome strays that had killed all life in it. It was my day to give the 2nd talk of leaderworker Assange as gifted to us from the Amerigo Embassy (after the 2nd american revolution) and as I mulled what quotes to use I saw an old poster fluttering in the wind under the Embankment it said: 'No matter how many of us you kill, you will never kill your successor'. Seneca to Nero.

Doubt I'll be able to buy a home despite the fact they've finally unfrozen my wages and are handing me a silver plate with 1% on it!

Nurses feel REALLY valued getting 1% pay rise since 2010. Must run out and buy food for my child!

Hate to tell you this but your increased pension contributions will wipe out your very generous 1% increase Gideon has bequeathed you.

Just confirmed that while he may have pushed payments into next year to make it look like borrowing is down, it's actually up.

What a bizarre question. Do you imagine I was happier before taxi'ing?

I imagine you were happier before the "5-a-day" advice came in.

(because you're a fat mess, y' see)

Edited by The Fish

Bit of double bubble is fine Parky as long as the prudent lot stay in power. What usually happens is the Tory lot sort the mess out then Labour get in and blow the good times.

Why the fuck do they get voted out if they do such a good job :lol:

Just confirmed that while he may have pushed payments into next year to make it look like borrowing is down, it's actually up.

To the tune of some £170+ billion more than what the fucking snake said it would be in his last year.

By 2016 we'll be half a trillion pounds in debt. Best tax more 'luxury' foodstuffs like paninis I suppose as it's been working brilliantly in cutting this debt so far.