Christmas Presents

The Fish

The nerds have found a fix for the raspberry pi already, HF. So have at it.

Make sure you keep your instructions up to date then :thumbup:

For me christmas is all about playing with toys. Looking forward to spending the day sorting this out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can come up with a universal toy packaging removal tool, to get through the insane amounts of cable ties, screws, wires etc etc that'll I'll be spending my Christmas morning removing so that my kids can play with the toy for 2 minutes before breaking/dumping/realising its shit, that would be great. I'll have one please.

Bizarre thread. Nice to see TT are takers rather than givers, except Tom.

I have to agree, my favourite aspects pf Christmas now are watching my nippers open their gifts in the morning, especially when they come running over to show you what Santa brought, and the serving and eating of dinner, with the post meal conversation/drinks a highlight.

let's be honest, the best thing about christmas as an adult is getting on it at 10am, drinking too much and over-eating all day then snoozing in front some shit tv in the early evening once the kids are tucked up in bed.

Jesus, anyone would think we'd all been giving it the full Veruca Salt.

"Omg, this thread says so much about the people on this board. I just like to give people presents, watch Noel's Christmas Presents, self-flagellate then go to bed with my children's laughter ringing in my ears." :lol:

Jesus, anyone would think we'd all been giving it the full Veruca Salt.

"Omg, this thread says so much about the people on this board. I just like to give people presents, watch Noel's Christmas Presents, self-flagellate then go to bed with my children's laughter ringing in my ears." :lol:

You're more Mike Teevee tbh.

Course I'm not talking about the joy I find in giving Renton, it's incredibly gauche.

I've already sorted what I'm getting them, because I'm better than they are.