US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[emoji38] He thinks he's going to be going to his house in Florida on weekend, it's not a fucking 9-5 five day a week job man.

Most of these blokes age about 20 years for an 8 year term cos they're existing on a few hours of sleep a night. This prick has got no idea what's about to hit him. First part time president.

Most of these blokes age about 20 years for an 8 year term cos they're existing on a few hours of sleep a night. This prick has got no idea what's about to hit him. First part time president.

:lol: Aye, I was saying to someone the other day look how much Obama has aged man and he's only 50 something now, this bloke is 70 already and looks a right state now what on earth is he going to look like in 4 years.

Apparently his staffs jaws 'hit the floor' after their first round of briefings, as you say I don't think they had much clue of what they were walking into and his 'weekends at home' attitude is going to be in for a right shock.

Obama is on the golf course most of the time if not on actual holiday....

President Obama, who famously suggested he would give up taking vacations if he was elected president, has spent nearly $80 million of taxpayer money on vacations.

That’s according to the newest total compile by Judicial Watch, which has been monitoring those costs since Obama moved into the White House and started getting away to Hawaii, sending his kids to Mexico for spring break and his wife to Africa.

Judicial Watch said Wednesday the information from the Department of Homeland Security shows the Obama family’s August 2015 vacation on Martha’s Vineyard cost taxpayers $465,420.49 in Secret Service expenses alone."

A trip to Palm Springs in February 2015 for a meeting with  national leaders that featured golf, several Democratic fundraisers and filming of an episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” cost taxpayers $1,189,985.70.

A weekend getaway for the president and his daughters to New York and an appearance at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser cost $576,803.85.

http://nationalreport.net/obama-family-vacations-surpass-100-million/

Obama-Family-AP_927255720630-1024x682.jp

Uncomfortable with all of the golf on Martha’s Vineyard? It is but a fraction of Obama’s habit. Since 2009, the president has played more than 185 rounds, typically with Wall Street cronies such as Robert Wolf and sports celebrities such as Alonzo Mourning, Tony Kornheiser, and Michael Wilbon. So devoted to golf is Obama that he wears Game Golf, which tracks how well a golfer shoots. Game Golf is not something you wear as a lark. You use it to study and hone your game. The hours on the course are just the start; there are also the hours spent analyzing results at home. Obama is not golfing like an amateur. He’s golfing like a man who wants to join the PGA tour." :lol:

Edited by Park Life

Trump will have lived a life of relative ease compared to someone self-made. It will be a shock. It also raises questions about how much he really cares about this. I daresay he'd have preferred Clinton to win if not for his ego.

He'll be 75ish by the time he's next up. No way will he stand again IMO.

Trump will have lived a life of relative ease compared to someone self-made. It will be a shock. It also raises questions about how much he really cares about this. I daresay he'd have preferred Clinton to win if not for his ego.

Trump works 12-16 hours a day. He gets up at 4am. He never sleeps more than 4-5 hours a night.

Edited by Park Life

Yeah he wanted Clinton to win. :lol:

He said he'd delegate domestic and foreign policy matters to Mike Pence.

If so, I don't suppose he'll have owt to do but check his balls for lumps.

:lol: And pretend that he's ignoring his company that is in a 'blind trust' ran by his kids.

I don't doubt Trump is a hard worker btw Parky, his win over Hillary proves that, he went into states like Wisconsin repeatedly despite his people telling him it was pointless because he was willing to graft, I just think he's i for a shock if he thinks he's going to be kicking back in Florida 3-4 days a week.

I also appreciated HF's server joke on the last page btw, it very much deserved a :lol:.

Apparently he has already weakened his stance on Obamacare after discussions with Obama and is willing to keep parts of it (according to NYT), I think this is a trend we'll see on a lot of issues as again I don't think he really believes what he said during the campaign.

Edited by Howay

:lol: And pretend that he's ignoring his company that is in a 'blind trust' ran by his kids.

I don't doubt Trump is a hard worker btw Parky, his win over Hillary proves that, he went into states like Wisconsin repeatedly despite his people telling him it was pointless because he was willing to graft, I just think he's i for a shock if he thinks he's going to be kicking back in Florida 3-4 days a week.

I also appreciated HF's server joke on the last page btw, it very much deserved a :lol:.

Apparently he has already weakened his stance on Obamacare after discussions with Obama and is willing to keep parts of it (according to NYT), I think this is a trend we'll see on a lot of issues as again I don't think he really believes what he said during the campaign.

Let's face it he hasn't got a clue about any of this, and he has no real political convictions at all. This was all an exercise in vanity. I don't know if that makes things much better though, because I do think he's a sociopath at best. He's going to be a fucking terrible president.

Also agree it's unlikely he'll run again. Guess that could be seen as worrying if he's determined to leave his stamp.

It's quite the turnaround from Parky.  Before The Don won he was saying that his hands would be tied and he couldn't do anything worse than Obama and Bush.

Now he's in and he's going to be an epoch defining leader.

It's basically the reverse of the noises Trump himself made before and after being elected.