US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a wig, surely?

Barack looks fucking delighted in that photo it has to be said.

:lol: Nah, people always joke that it's a toupee but it's his hair, I think it was Jimmy Fallon or some other no mark interviewer recently ruffled his hair and it didn't come off or owt. 

He has had the same cut for fucking yonks, it's really a bizarre one. I got a laugh out of seeing his youngest kid Barron (:lol:) on stage with him the other day, literally like a kid version of him with similar hair and everything.

It's a really elaborate comb over isn't it? Nee way would a billionaire have a wig that's that shite. I'd love to push him in a swimming pool and see what the fuck it looks like then.

7XT9TCi.jpg

Btw, google the term "wankpuffin".

:lol:

:lol: Nah, people always joke that it's a toupee but it's his hair, I think it was Jimmy Fallon or some other no mark interviewer recently ruffled his hair and it didn't come off or owt. 

He has had the same cut for fucking yonks, it's really a bizarre one. I got a laugh out of seeing his youngest kid Barron ( :lol:) on stage with him the other day, literally like a kid version of him with similar hair and everything.

Barron :lol:

:lol: That is fucking brilliant, I love that he done it on top of Trump tower, using Trump water, "I've got miss USA and miss Universe from the pageant, I own it by the way" :lol: He must be one of the most unintentionally funny people around.

I was in Trump tower recently in the Nike store that is in there, it really is beautiful as he says :lol: .

Barron :lol:

:lol: Aye, I work with someone that used to work at Trumps golf course and they said Barron is exactly like you'd think he was, spent most the time they saw him yelling at the other kids that his dad owns the place :lol:. They said Ivanka was a nice person as well, don't think they ever really saw Donald.

:lol: Aye, I work with someone that used to work at Trumps golf course and they said Barron is exactly like you'd think he was, spent most the time they saw him yelling at the other kids that his dad owns the place :lol:. They said Ivanka was a nice person as well, don't think they ever really saw Donald.

To be fair if my Dad had owned a golf course I'd probably let people know about it :lol:

''Here, me names Barron & me da owns this joint, you're telling everyone I got a birdie on the 7th or this 9 iron is getting smashed off your teeth, understand?''

To be fair if my Dad had owned a golf course I'd probably let people know about it :lol:

''Here, me names Barron & me da owns this joint, you're telling everyone I got a birdie on the 7th or this 9 iron is getting smashed off your teeth, understand?''

:lol: Oh aye, I'd be a piece of shit. It's just hilarious thinking he is exactly what you'd expect him to be, the same that Trump is basically what a little kid would be like if they were a Billionaire, he puts his name on buildings ffs. On some level you have to respect that type of brashness, he doesn't try to hide his wealth he just does the complete opposite and is as over the top as you could hope to be, living in buildings with his name on, flying in a plane with his name on, drinking water from bottles with his name on :lol: .

Bill Burr was on Conan the other day and said "the guy that decided whether Brett Michaels or Cyndi Lauper would make a better CEO of an imaginary company is running the country" :lol: it's fucking barmy. 

It will be interesting as he knows how all scams work to hear his ideas and see what marque projects he tries to push through. I imagine there will be a lot of 'cutting through red tape' and slimming down of the gargantuan bureaucracy to come....State Dept paying a fiver for pencils and so on...;)

:lol: :lol: Quality, if anyone is arsed there's a long podcast that Joe Rogan did of him, Burr, Joey Diaz and a few other comedians on the night of the election, they did it at the comedy store in LA and had the election streaming in the background.

Much was made of the 16% swing from democrat to Republican from income earners under $50k

There's also an interesting trend above £50k, with a reversal of who the democrats biggest voting block are from middle class to biggest earners.

rwruvt.png