US election 2016

Happy Face

You'll like this podcast then...

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/6/b/a/6ba597cadba10760/cswdcd10.mp3?c_id=13038436&expiration=1478608482&hwt=07183bf626a05699f54499cd57596d40

What happens if our nation’s problems become too large to realistically imagine our politicians solving? What if voting doesn’t help? Dan reminds us that he’s not a moderate, and that you probably aren’t either.

Cheers HF. Got this on now. I like a bit of carlin but he got culled a while back.

I've got him on 1.5x speed though cos...... Folks...................

... Dan likes to pause.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers HF. Got this on now. I like a bit of carlin but he got culled a while back.

... Dan likes to pause.

He does indeed :lol:

I've just finished it. Well worth the listen, and interesting to hear about the more systemic problems facing American voters. Agree with his stance on tactical voting as well.

... Dan likes to pause.

Common Sense is so rare and so short these days it adds no value to a cull.  Hardcore History on anything older than the Roman Empire on the other hand... mark that 4 and 5 hour shit played as soon as it arrives.

[emoji38] I've just downloaded his Persian shit. His world war stuff was tremendous. Am I wasting my time with the Persians?

Putting out 5 hour podcasts is fucking outrageous btw. That's an audiobook. He should be sticking them on Audible and making himself some skrilla.

[emoji38] I've just downloaded his Persian shit. His world war stuff was tremendous. Am I wasting my time with the Persians?

Putting out 5 hour podcasts is fucking outrageous btw. That's an audiobook. He should be sticking them on Audible and making himself some skrilla.

The only 2 I've done from start to finish have been the world wars and the Roman Empire.  All the ancient stuff goes in one ear and out the other for me.

I just can't get a handle on the names of tribes or civilisations or owt and find myself 8 hours in thinking who the fuck ARE the carthaginians?  And if I haven't took it in in that long, then i've got no hope.

The only 2 I've done from start to finish have been the world wars and the Roman Empire.  All the ancient stuff goes in one ear and out the other for me.

I just can't get a handle on the names of tribes or civilisations or owt and find myself 8 hours in thinking who the fuck ARE the carthaginians?  And if I haven't took it in in that long, then i've got no hope.

:lol: Let's be honest, who here hasn't wondered that from time to time?

The only 2 I've done from start to finish have been the world wars and the Roman Empire. All the ancient stuff goes in one ear and out the other for me.

I just can't get a handle on the names of tribes or civilisations or owt and find myself 8 hours in thinking who the fuck ARE the carthaginians? And if I haven't took it in in that long, then i've got no hope.

[emoji38] Aye fuck it I'm deleting them. I've given him the download credit, what more does he want.

I've just bought Yanis Varoufakis's latest book. That's enough to tie my brain in a knot without him bleating on about Carthage in my lug.

[emoji38] Aye fuck it I'm deleting them. I've given him the download credit, what more does he want.

I've just bought Yanis Varoufakis's latest book. That's enough to tie my brain in a knot without him bleating on about Carthage in my lug.

Which one is it?

"Wrorrrng"

Alright, wankers. You wanted evidence beyond my anecdotal claims, here's a quote from CNN

At Fox News, Ailes similarly gave Trump a platform to push his talking points and limited critical coverage of his campaign. Fox News host Sean Hannity, a self-described Trump supporter, has frequently hosted the candidate on his show -- often for the full hour -- and given him free rein to address supporters unchallenged. While other Fox News hosts were more critical of Trump, no television outlet provided him with more cover.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/17/media/trump-ailes-bannon/

And the weak suffer what they must? Europe, austerity and the threat to global security.

I mostly just want to see if he calls Schauble a spaz in it.

Sounds good. The upshot of the last one was that Europe (especially Germany) is sending the surplus back to Wall Street instead of re-investing it in Europe.