PS3 - Wii - Xbox

Park Life

You could talk to her & she may give an indication ;)

I think a Wii is more of a family console for more active games, hitting tennis balls etc etc

a PS3/Xbox can be I suppose but it's perhaps not as easy to achieve.

You could talk to her & she may give an indication ;)

I think a Wii is more of a family console for more active games, hitting tennis balls etc etc

a PS3/Xbox can be I suppose but it's perhaps not as easy to achieve.

When I talked to her she said she wanted a rabbit. :lol:

Really have to restrain myself from making a completely inapropriate reply to that! edit: the rabbit request that is.

We used to have a Wii and the bairn played on it until she was about sevem I think but she tells me she's got rid of it and they've got an xbox now. Personally I don't think I've ever enjoyed console games more than the likes of Mario Bros, Zelda & Metroid but you do have the all the additional internet and bluray features on an xbox and ps3.

Edited by David Kelly

If youre happy paying for a 360 or PS3 then a Wii U would be the best choice for the cost imo.

great back catalogue, excellent handy "play without a tv" feature as well for if she does want to play and you want the tv

Really have to restrain myself from making a completely inapropriate reply to that! edit: the rabbit request that is.

ditto :blush:

I'm with andrew on the WiiU for a 9yo.