Are you a psychopath

Christmas Tree

But how many veer towards the real dark side but are put off because of what we know now....... Telephone plotting, CCTV, DNA etc.

Personally I have always found it fascinating how a lot of the natural instincts of "man" are suppressed by modern society.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it definitely is. Can't remember the last time I met someone who wasn't "a bit OCD" :lol:

They do crazy things like double check they turned the cooker off so the house doesn't burn down or make sure they have locked the front door so they don't get robbed, the mentalists!

Apparently I suffer from OCD because I take lunch at 13:00 every day <_<

But how many veer towards the real dark side but are put off because of what we know now....... Telephone plotting, CCTV, DNA etc.

Personally I have always found it fascinating how a lot of the natural instincts of "man" are suppressed by modern society.

CT, I've read this a couple of times and I'm still not sure what your first sentence means, could you clarify? (It's probably because I'm only half concentrating)

Apparently I suffer from OCD because I take lunch at 13:00 every day <_<

CT, I've read this a couple of times and I'm still not sure what your first sentence means, could you clarify? (It's probably because I'm only half concentrating)

Basically talking about the layer of humanity / psychopath who refrain from acting due to their knowledge of how they could be caught.

Basically talking about the layer of humanity / psychopath who refrain from acting due to their knowledge of how they could be caught.

So presumably murder and violent crime was much more common before modern forensics etc? I doubt that personally.

So presumably murder and violent crime was much more common before modern forensics etc? I doubt that personally.

A shit load of women were murdering people (mainly their family) with poison in the late 1800/early 1900's tbf.

No idea but "the fear of getting caught" stops a lot of people doing what their "dark passenger" instinctively would like to do.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 10.51% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 34.17% of people who have taken this test.

I'd like to teach the world to sing

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 10.51% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 34.17% of people who have taken this test.

Lilly livered, elbow patch padded, ivory tower dwelling, book reading, fancy Dan, left wing cunt.

:lol:

at least we have one normal soul.

Can you never simply discuss or debate something without instantly trying to personalise it? It's tedious.

I think our view points of human nature are fundamentally different and I imagine that impacts on our political view points amongst others. Not trying to personalise it though if we can't talk about personal view points what is there?

I think our view points of human nature are fundamentally different and I imagine that impacts on our political view points amongst others. Not trying to personalise it though if we can't talk about personal view points what is there?

Pie

Your not talking about it though, you're just sniping, which just leads to a pointless exchange.