Leeds

Aeris

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd sell Tiote two transfer windows ago.

Yep, as I would have. He was (rumoured to be triple the amount) worth a shit load back then. Now he's back to what the club paid for him. Signing Anita was what we all thought was a decent replacement for Tiote. But Pardew initially played him wide righ for some reason.

We supposedly have two screeners as it were now, One athletic who can run (supposedly box-to-box all game) in Sissoko, and the other with a deft touch in Anita who could given the time and as he is now showing control the tempo of a game.

I would have also sold Cabaye given the right fee. He wants bigger and better things, he won't get that where he's at. I'd have sold him and scoured for a few unearthed gems, parden the pun.

IF HE DOES WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO DO... the fact is he's moved away from that for the reason you've stated, we've all witnessed his downfall over time - he thinks he's someone he isn't.. And now he's become unfavourable in team selections, and the clock is ticking on his contract which reduces his value even further. What a waste! Should have sold him.

Tiote played well last night for me. Bringing him on earlier on Saturday might just have helped us avoid defeat.

Hopefully being left out of the starting eleven has focussed him on getting back to what he did well.

Thought Dummet, Debuchy, Sammy, Anita and Gouffran all had decent games last night. Williamson was woeful as usual. That Byram that we're supposed to be interested in struggled massively with Sammy and Dummet.

Tiote played well last night for me. Bringing him on earlier on Saturday might just have helped us avoid defeat.

Hopefully being left out of the starting eleven has focussed him on getting back to what he did well.

Thought Dummet, Debuchy, Sammy, Anita and Gouffran all had decent games last night. Williamson was woeful as usual. That Byram that we're supposed to be interested in struggled massively with Sammy and Dummet.

Me too. Nothing over complicated. Winning the ball, or taking it from the back 4 and then playing a simple pass and looking for a return.

I was absolutely mortal last night at the match, but from what I can remember we won without really needing to get out of second gear. They nearly scored a beauty down the Gallowgate, but that was it really, even by Championship standards they are a very average side, and I'd be astonished if they get promoted this season.

Their fans were vocal, but it's what you'd expect of a lower league side coming to a big club, I wonder how many of the 6,000 away fans are part of the 20,000 they get at home games.

I was absolutely mortal last night at the match

I did get that impression from your Twitter feed later on. An epic rant about Leeds mugs, rugby fans, Pakistanis and ugly lasses followed by praise for Prisoner: Cell Block H. :D

I did get that impression from your Twitter feed later on. An epic rant about Leeds mugs, rugby fans, Pakistanis and ugly lasses* followed by praise for Prisoner: Cell Block H. :D

Incorporate the highlighted into a new series of Prisoner cell block H = happy Stevie.

Problem solved.

:good:

*No need for anymore ugly lasses in it, they were pretty well represented in that show from memory.