NUFC Fans Forum

Christmas Tree

I think you are forgetting that throughout this it has been you who keeps asking me to come and meet with you. The point is I eventually agreed last year and you decided against it. It's not a competition, I just wanted to set the record straight after you called me a liar this morning. I won't be coming to your dads graveyard or your mams GP appointment thanks

Please stop lying; also my dad has a grave, not a grave yard.

Why would a dead man have a grave yard?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really shouldn't post all that stuff online mate...especially as it's your mam's. Unless it isn't and you're faking, which I kinda hope you are?

Those are all proper details; I've nothing to hide

It was going well until you turned it in to a personal attack on me; you should reflect on your conduct

I just requoted your posts. If you're embarrassed by your conduct in the past then that's on you I'm afraid

You picked my three posts to reply to out of 3 pages of other posts also. Pretty much invited me into a dialogue with you

Edited by TheRollingStones

Just to clarify, the bloke who knew he was better than everyone else as a child, calls people cunts and retards, retired from supporting NUFC a couple of years ago and, at nearly 50, lords it over people he got better qualifications than in 1986. . . . . this guy wants you to come to a democratic meeting about NUFC where everyones opinion is valid and equal?

Are you refuting the credentials of this gentelman?

Please stop lying; also my dad has a grave, not a grave yard.

Why would a dead man have a grave yard?

..and in the very next post you talk about reflecting on conduct. Mature of mind but not of character, your underlying frailties cannot be hidden behind the gloss of your professed intellect.

..and in the very next post you talk about reflecting on conduct. Mature of mind but not of character, your underlying frailties cannot be hidden behind the gloss of your professed intellect.

Your opinion & your perception; I happen to disagree with you, but you're entitled to your thoughts.

Thank you for taking such an interest in me; I have no idea who you are

Thank you for taking such an interest in me; I have no idea who you are

I wish I could say the same of you; but sadly your vigorous self importance and penchant for drama has denied me that.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Neil Farrington linked to Gene's blog today and said it was one of the best he's ever read.

I read the article. It basically says 'I know the club will never be fan owned, but one day id love the club to be fan owned. NUST is shit, join my group instead'

I see Neil Farrington linked to Gene's blog today and said it was one of the best he's ever read.

I read the article. It basically says 'I know the club will never be fan owned, but one day id love the club to be fan owned. NUST is shit, join my group instead'

it doesn't say that actually

Who?

But long winded blog saying little with a hidden dig does not surprise me

Neil Farrington, ex "Sunday Sun" writer & now lecturer in journalism at sunderland University.

Thanks for the vote of confidence; sorry my lexical choices were beyond your grasp.

NUFC Fans United are hosting our next meeting on Wednesday (04/09) from 6:30pm - 8:30pm at the Tyneside Irish Centre (43 Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4SG).

Please note the change of venue.

All are welcome.