NUFC Fans Forum

Christmas Tree

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should see the Pm's he's sent to mods/admins trying to get me ousted, the evil dictator that i am apparently lording it over all other admins/mods using my technical muscle to make them bow down :lol:

picband38184_203999_redwhiteblackprintl6

aye, i've no milk left in here :(

tell the full story please.....

i believe that was last November, so well before the nonsense your colleague is reposting.

Is anyone bored who wants to help me find this post where I invited Stevie and Gene to come and speak with me in person in Shark Club/Bar. Fairly sure it was in December 2012. I can find loads of references to it but can't find the actual post :lol:

Edited by TheRollingStones

Getting closer

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/27819-lee-ryder-tit/?p=1169531

#1 you can't even manage to meet the people you start arguments in you're own city let alone ones over the water

J69 said this as well, I didn't arrange to MEET anyone, I think J69 loosely said where he would be, I'd forgot about it by the time the match day came around.

I never said what date it was, just pointing out you similarly spouted nonsense about me as well makes no odds if it was now or before I doubt your opinion had changed or for that matter my opinion of you :)

Power to the people gene keep on fighting

i was surprised & disappointed that you brought it up, especially only telling half the tale,as i thought we'd established fairly cordial lines of communication, which is a reasonable thing to strive for.

let's just hope i'm right & that we've achieved that

Getting closer

#1 you can't even manage to meet the people you start arguments in you're own city let alone ones over the water

J69 said this as well, I didn't arrange to MEET anyone, I think J69 loosely said where he would be, I'd forgot about it by the time the match day came around.

that quotation is by Stevie, not me.

it seems as if you have misremembered, as you are unable to find proof; however, if you do, i'll donate £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.

meanwhile, on a similar note, i'm off to lay some flowers on my dad's grave.

a bientot

Just to clarify, the bloke who knew he was better than everyone else as a child, calls people cunts and retards, retired from supporting NUFC a couple of years ago and, at nearly 50, lords it over people he got better qualifications than in 1986. . . . . this guy wants you to come to a democratic meeting about NUFC where everyones opinion is valid and equal?

Getting closer

A quick google throws this up: http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/27819-lee-ryder-tit/page-33#entry1169337

I'm guessing the location was PMd.

Edited by ewerk

Just to clarify, the bloke who knew he was better than everyone else as a child, calls people cunts and retards, retired from supporting NUFC a couple of years ago and, at nearly 50, lords it over people he got better qualifications than in 1986. . . . . this guy wants you to come to a democratic meeting about NUFC where everyones opinion is valid and equal?

yes, that's almost right, but i'm almost 49 not almost 50 & i retired from NUFC supporting in 2009, which is 4 years ago not a couple of years ago.

that quotation is by Stevie, not me.

it seems as if you have misremembered, as you are unable to find proof; however, if you do, i'll donate £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.

meanwhile, on a similar note, i'm off to lay some flowers on my dad's grave.

a bientot

The proof is there for all to see, You offered to meet me in the message i've quoted above.

Stevie has confirmed in the above quote that I posted on the board where I would be and neither of you turned up.

I knew you would welch on the deal. I'll continue to search for the actual post but the search function limits me to my last 1000 posts, and that conversation predates that.

Nah, Gene definitley knew too. I can't remeber if he was tagged into it on twitter or if I put it on here or what.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/27819-lee-ryder-tit/?p=1169337

Public bar. Spazman Gene knew too as he wanted 'a chat

I can't even get it in my Twitter mentions because they are only saved up until April of this year.

It's a shame as I know for a fact he told me he wanted 'a chat'. I told him directly where I would be and at what time and he changed his mind. His perogative and that's fine. Where he lets himself down is telling bare faced lies about it 6 months later.

Either way, I think there's enough evidence in this thread now to show that Gene is in fact 'a wrong un', whose comments over the last 12 months completely fly in the face of the persona he is trying to put forward now

Edited by TheRollingStones

The proof is there for all to see, You offered to meet me in the message i've quoted above.

Stevie has confirmed in the above quote that I posted on the board where I would be and neither of you turned up.

I knew you would welch on the deal. I'll continue to search for the actual post but the search function limits me to my last 1000 posts, and that conversation predates that.

no the proof isn't there; i offered to meet you & you turned it down in the posts immediately after i suggested it.

look phone me on 07900431379 or email me on iancusack@blueyonder.co.uk or visit me at my mam's at 33 Western Way, Axwell Park, Swalwell, NE21 5NS after 1pm or come & see me at my dad's grave in Blaydon Cemetery around 3.15 or just before that I'll take my mam to her GP at Chainbridge Health Centre in bBaydon, or I'll be at Hebburn town v Heaton Stannington tonight or Whitley Bay v Spennymoor tomorrow; i'm not exactly elusive

incidentally, if you remember i didn't go to the Everton game as i was at Dunston Fed v West Auckland, reporting on it for the local press; you found this amusing - go look that up.

Oh sorry, from what i remember you were angry i banned stevie for what he was saying to me or somehting like that, then had a whinge to people on here who took no notice off it, and made assumptions about me holding them all to ransom, etcetc

(oh and you had a hissy fit about me hoofing you for repuclican comments or something as well a few weeks before that to gary, who you assumed unbanned you, he didn't i did, you're welcome)

there you go story told :)

anyways lunch time off out to watch some LAPD womens football team run around... i'm expecting good things

and sorry, you misremember; you didn't ban me for republican postings - i did report you to Gary & tom though - regardless who unbanned me, it all ended up happily enough

no the proof isn't there; i offered to meet you & you turned it down in the posts immediately after i suggested it.

look phone me on 07900431379 or email me on iancusack@blueyonder.co.uk or visit me at my mam's at 33 Western Way, Axwell Park, Swalwell, NE21 5NS after 1pm or come & see me at my dad's grave in Blaydon Cemetery around 3.15 or just before that I'll take my mam to her GP at Chainbridge Health Centre in bBaydon, or I'll be at Hebburn town v Heaton Stannington tonight or Whitley Bay v Spennymoor tomorrow; i'm not exactly elusive

incidentally, if you remember i didn't go to the Everton game as i was at Dunston Fed v West Auckland, reporting on it for the local press; you found this amusing - go look that up.

I think you are forgetting that throughout this it has been you who keeps asking me to come and meet with you. The point is I eventually agreed last year and you decided against it. It's not a competition, I just wanted to set the record straight after you called me a liar this morning. I won't be coming to your dads graveyard or your mams GP appointment thanks

look phone me on xxxxxxxx or email me on xxxxxxxx or visit me at my mam's at xxxxxxx after 1pm

You really shouldn't post all that stuff online mate...especially as it's your mam's. Unless it isn't and you're faking, which I kinda hope you are?