Newcastle United Legends - vs AC Milan Glorie

Tom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on that Di Canio clip, there is no doubt he was a cracking player like. However, I hope that next time he bollocks his players for not working hard enough they point out the bit of this game where he spat his dummy out and, instead of tracking back to help his team out, flounced off and tried to get himself subbed. Arsehole.

The owner had no input into what sections were open.

So who drives the cost cutting actions such as closing part of our stadium for games, taking minimum away tickets, not spending on players, not spending full fucking stop if he thinks he can get away with it?

Is it Pardew? Is it JFK? Is it Bob the groundsman? Doris the tea Lady? Does Brian the caretaker not open L7 because he can't be arsed to walk up all those stairs to unlock the bogs up there?

That seems unlikely. People from thespian and clerical professions rarely encounter each other in social situations.

It was a government forum on the role of entertainment as a moral guide

Edited by The Fish

Couldn't justify this and the Leeds game so chose the Leeds game in the end, which is just me asking to be punished really. Hope it goes well though, and I also hope Barton puts a reducer on Di Canio and he has to hobble out on crutches into the dugout at the weekend..

Never mind Barton, if Killa or Shearer are in the mood then Signor Di Canio may be best off hugging the touchline. :)

(To be fair I hope it's just pantomime stuff for Di Canio as it's a charity game and he's turned up knowing he's in enemy territory and didn't have to be there).

Edited by Howmanheyman

Never mind Barton, if Killa or Shearer are in the mood then Signor Di Canio may be best off hugging the touchline. :)

(To be fair I hope it's just pantomime stuff for Di Canio as it's a charity game and he's turned up knowing he's in enemy territory and didn't have to be there).

Agreed - i think he's as big a cunt as anyone, but for the occasion they should keep it light in tone and not let it override the point of the game.

Boo him with every touch if need be - just don't let him have a reason to go savage and spoil the night.

Spare ticket's now gone btw. :thumbsup:

Can't believe you thought this was a good enough reason to ruin your tantalising record of 50,001 posts with a final contribution of "I was thinking that like. About cooking a curry from a classic Italian cook book I mean. I've already had a wank."