Illegal immigrants 'go home' campaign.

Park Life

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realise that van has nothing to do with tackling illegal immigration, right?

It is a vote winner - although i totally agree, anyone illegally staying in this country should be dealt with down the normal criminal channels if they don't return home. Just like any other criminal.

Yeah. Think it was called genocide.

Are you actually serious? Nobody is asking anyone to kill them. Merely send them home as they are committing a crime by being here. I'm not talking about UK people from other backgrounds here legally.

I can't believe people don't understand the difference!

Are you actually serious? Nobody is asking anyone to kill them. Merely send them home as they are committing a crime by being here. I'm not talking about UK people from other backgrounds here legally.

I can't believe people don't understand the difference!

When white people 'go home' then they can start dictating.

We understand, we just think you've built your position on shifting sands.

If that's what you think that's your opinion and your entitled to that opinion.

I am merely stating the fact, they should not be here.

What do you mean by that?

White people went about 'illegally' anywhere they liked and slaughtered anyone in their way: 1m aboriginies, 10m natives americans and so on...So let's not get on high horses about a few desperate characters trying to put food on the table or send money home to starving villages.

I am messin of course, but this kind of division of communities sends out a very beguiling and evil signal, purely for the perverse consumption of a tiny section of our country ie Ukip voters who have fled from the Tories. This is a scandal.

White people went about 'illegally' anywhere they liked and slaughtered anyone in their way: 1m aboriginies, 10m natives americans and so on...So let's not get on high horses about a few desperate characters trying to put food on the table or send money home to starving villages.

I am messin of course, but this kind of division of communities sends out a very beguiling and evil signal, purely for the perverse consumption of a tiny section of our country ie Ukip voters who have fled from the Tories. This is a scandal.

Olympic backtracking from your previous statement.

It's OK though, as long as you are only messin.

Olympic backtracking from your previous statement.

It's OK though, as long as you are only messin.

They're not serious about clamping down on anything man. From the cheap veg in the supermarket (picked by illegals) to half the take-aways in the land who do you think keeps all that ticking over? Yeah people hiding in cupboards getting paid a fiver a day.

The whole thing is just cheap and distasteful.

Edited by Park Life

They're not serious about clamping down on anything man. From the cheap veg in the supermarket (picked by illegals) to half the take-aways in the land who do you think keeps all that ticking over? Yeah people hiding in cupboards getting paid a fiver a day.

The whole thing is just cheap and distasteful.

It's obviously more appealing than their alternative though isn't it.

No further protracted argument over this topic.

• 1 year later...