Illegal immigrants 'go home' campaign.

Park Life

A piss poor attempt by the PR wanker running this country to win back the little racists who have pissed off to UKIP. Apparently the billboard also blasts out 'I Think You'd Better Leave Right Now' by WIll Young.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A piss poor attempt by the PR wanker running this country to win back the little racists who have pissed off to UKIP. Apparently the billboard also blasts out 'I Think You'd Better Leave Right Now' by WIll Young.

I've heard it plays 'don't go' by Yazoo which is bound to be giving conflicting messages to your average Gheorge newly arrived from Bucharest to be honest.

Aye someone on the Guardian comments suggested a "Been fiddling your expenses?" one for round Westminster or a "Snooping on people illegally?" for outside GCHQ.

I've been looking out for the "been fiddling the LIBOR?" one with no luck so far.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Just wanted to make absolutely clear the difference between the Romans and Immigrants who come over to take advantage of our services (NHS/Housing).

Although there will always be a core of do-gooders willing to try and justify the need.

Just wanted to make absolutely clear the difference between the Romans and Immigrants who come over to take advantage of our services (NHS/Housing).

Although there will always be a core of do-gooders willing to try and justify the need.

Leazes.... is that you?

Love that this is an insult to rightwing nutters.

"Urgh, you do good? Eeeewwwwwww!" :lol: Spastics.