These swabs they do at the airport...

Park Life

DNA database of every citizen innit. So they can clone you; if you're the evil one, you get shot.

That's all done at birth. Has been since 1968 or summink...No need to fuck about at airports bro.

Its for explosives because you can make a laptop into a bomb that looks like a laptop on a x-ray.

Nothing to see here.

That I'm fine with. But these long talks about drugs while people are trying to get home...Ridiculous.

Back in the bad old days I once arrived at Heathrow unknowingly with a lump of coke in me wallet and they swabbed my mobile and the bloke said, "You know it's illegal to take drugs on a flight?" I had a good laugh with him and he was perfectly fine...Panicked when I opened me wallet on the flight mind..:lol:

If that hapenned today it would have been a long chat and probably an x-ray. I imagine just about everybody of a certain age will have grass residue on their keyboard. Who do these people think they are? It's a huge waste of time and money.

Edited by Park Life

Well 90% of the Parliament toilets tested positive. ;)

I have no idea mate.

I have a great story about that. I was invited to a private party at the Houses of Parliament about 7 or 8 years ago.

24% by the way.

I have a great story about that. I was invited to a private party at the Houses of Parliament about 7 or 8 years ago.

24% by the way.

That stat is bullshit btw.

When you consider that most 50+ and under 16s probably don't touch the stuff that stat ends up being about 1 in 2 of every working age adult snorting coke