Would you spend 1.17% of your income on making an enemies lives misery?

scoobos

Firstly , that topic header is all wrong :( I mean't to say 1.17% of your worth , which to most is their yearly salary at most)

Cos that's what 200 mil is to ashley.

started this in another thread and enjoyed the banter.

So hypothetically speaking, if you had a neighbor who chanted get out of our street you fat geordie wanker in front of your child - and you earned 15,000 a year.

Would you spend £175 (1.17%) on some trees that blocked all daylight from his home, if you knew it would really upset him, for example?

Another question, would you spend that on me fookin off the forum and stopping banging on about this? - (Paypal account given on request!)

Edited by scoobos

lol, well it took some time , but I've finally showed my ability to post tosh topics. Doh! FFS I knew I was confused over the american and UK billion - but yep after checking the "treasury" decided that we would use the american standard now and not the UK one. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-61424,00.html)

UK Billion has 12 zeros, the treasury decided it didnt when in inflation.

1,700,000,000,000 = 1.7 billion

200,000,000 = 200 million

1,700,000,000,000 / 100 = 17,000,000,000 = 1 % (or 17 million)

Thats my excuse anyhoo.

So same argument and 10%

15,000 and £1,500

Although its even better for ashley as its not a proportion of his income at all, but his MASSIVE savings.

Edited by scoobos

well, I can only blame the education system - I was always taught that we don't have the same Billion as the US, which strictly speaking we dont (science papers still use the UK Billion)

It's americanisms. But for world finance it made sense to change apparently.

It still puts it in perspective for those that make out its a mass of money to Mike. If you work off 1750 tops out of a 15000 savings account.

I bet he's bet more on the bloody gee gees.

Edited by scoobos

lol, well it took some time , but I've finally showed my ability to post tosh topics. Doh! FFS I knew I was confused over the american and UK billion - but yep after checking the "treasury" decided that we would use the american standard now and not the UK one. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-61424,00.html)

UK Billion has 12 zeros, the treasury decided it didnt when in inflation.

1,700,000,000,000 = 1.7 billion

200,000,000 = 200 million

1,700,000,000,000 / 100 = 17,000,000,000 = 1 % (or 17 million)

Thats my excuse anyhoo.

So same argument and 10%

15,000 and £1,500

Although its even better for ashley as its not a proportion of his income at all, but his MASSIVE savings.

fantastic! :lol:

I shudder to imagine the images that popped up when CT went searching for 'Massive knob' on google. Also amusing that the CIA and/or MI5 now think either CT is a closet gay or his lass is sexually yearning for a 'massive knob'.

I shudder to imagine the images that popped up when CT went searching for 'Massive knob' on google. Also amusing that the CIA and/or MI5 now think either CT is a closet gay or his lass is sexually yearning for a 'massive knob'.

:lol: Penis smiley was the search term!