Cheap holiday alert

Christmas Tree

Just spotted this holiday cancellation sale on Gumtree for £200

Absolute steal if anyone has the time off.

Haven caravan for hire in primrose valley near to Scarborough and also Whitby , can't make the holiday due to work

Cost £700.00 Pets also welcome selling £200

This inc all passes to fun works and all entertainment

Sleeps up to six people

Great family holiday for all

Have full confirmation letter for booking

Contact me by email only as I work funny shifts

Will get back to you soon as I can

Primrose valley is a really top quality park as it happens with the best pool facilities you will find at any caravan park.

Most of the caravans are sold out this week and the ones that are left start at over £800.

I'm sure there are lots of readers / lurkers on here who would jump at the chance to get a great holiday like this at a steal of a price.

As for links etc just go to gum tree and stick primrose valley in.

:)

Alas, what can I say!

There is a sort of snobbery attached to caravan parks that is usually held by those who have never visited one. The sneers are almost Toryesque at times. ;)

I have stayed at these parks in Yorkshire, the lake district, the south of France to name three and they provide great fun at a reasonable price where the focus is very much on families and keeping the children entertained. At over £1,000 a week in high season we are not talking about pauperville so the comparisons with a kiss me quick Blackpool jaunt are massively wide of the mark.

Anyway, the reason for posting is that from nearly twenty years experience of Haven, I know that this is an absolute steal and I also know that amongst our midst we have some single parents and some low income families who may jump at the chance of a weeks holiday in the summer.

Not that any fucker will admit buying it with you lot :lol:

TBH, I take the piss because "family fun" is the least favourite way to spend my time and it always has been, even as a kid, I wanted nowt to do with what adults thought I wanted to do. Each to their own and that like.

Yup

When we were kids, we had a week in the lakes in a nice caravan park. It was all stationary caravans hidden behind trees with semi-private spaces. It was on the shore of Windermere and had sailing dinghies and canoes etc. It was like a chapter out of Swallows and Amazons, great times.