What/Who's your nemesis?

Park Life

My car keys. In always seem to put them in my left pocket then carry something in my left so I have to reach around with my right in to my left pocket.

These things bother me.

My nemesis is most definitely myself. My Arch-enemy is probably a guy at work. He's such a snidey backstabbing shit. He'll smarm over to where my team sit whenever he hears us talking about certain subjects. Obviously we clam up when he arrives and starts chatting about cricket or whatever, but you just knows he's trying to get info.

I've honestly seen him rifling through people's work after that person has left.

Fucking hate the guy and my greatest joy at work is screwing him over in some way or other.

Id be inclined to ask questions as to why he is going through other people's belongings.

I have and was met with "Oh, yeah, I thought he was working on the blahblah Op and I was just looking for minutes"

That's no excuse. If i worked in an office id tip scalding tea over his face.

That attitude is what held you back throughout your ecclesiastic career

How would you feel if you got in to work and found that the most reverend had helped himself to the church funds?

I'm going to guess that "Horny" is the wrong answer?