These big blokes with these tiny dogs.

Park Life

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem with these people who own small dogs at the moment is the need to pick them up off the floor all the time, especially for photo's. A friend just got back from holiday in Europe with theirs, and every other photo is one of them holding the dog like a American football under their arm.

Also people carrying them on escalators. PUT IT DOWN!!!

My problem with these people who own small dogs at the moment is the need to pick them up off the floor all the time, especially for photo's. A friend just got back from holiday in Europe with theirs, and every other photo is one of them holding the dog like a American football under their arm.

Also people carrying them on escalators. PUT IT DOWN!!!

Emotional crutch. I can't bear to watch the goings ons with these rats. I said to a girl last week..(the dog kept sniffing my leg at a bar)..'Get it away from me before I crush the life out of it'...:lol:

Which leads me to the old classic, I was at the bus stop eating a sandwich the other day, this little ratdog kept jumping up , begging me for a piece.

I looked the owner and said ,

" Do you mind if I throw your dog a bit?"

" No , go ahead " , she smiled

So I picked the yappy little bastard up and threw it into the traffic.

Emotional crutch. I can't bear to watch the goings ons with these rats. I said to a girl last week..(the dog kept sniffing my leg at a bar)..'Get it away from me before I crush the life out of it'... :lol:

:lol:

The most pointless and shit the animal, the more overly precious the owner is about it. Like those bald cats.

Which leads me to the old classic, I was at the bus stop eating a sandwich the other day, this little ratdog kept jumping up , begging me for a piece.

I looked the owner and said ,

" Do you mind if I throw your dog a bit?"

" No , go ahead " , she smiled

So I picked the yappy little bastard up and threw it into the traffic.

:lol: Reminds me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-eGgQuYicM

Aaargh, the stuff of nightmares :(

It's a mindset I cannot for the life of me follow. "It's so ugly it's cute." Like those fucking Ironic nights out. "We have to go to Infernos, it's so shit, it's good"

Fuck right off.

It's a mindset I cannot for the life of me follow. "It's so ugly it's cute." Like those fucking Ironic nights out. "We have to go to Infernos, it's so shit, it's good"

Fuck right off.

I always had the suspicion this was the reason for your relative success with the ladies as it happens......

I always had the suspicion this was the reason for your relative success with the ladies as it happens......

:lol:

I'm just glad you've finally accepted I have success.

original.gif

Aye, with your relatives.

Hey! Quiet in the cheap seats!

Anyway, you've met a few of my unsuspecting victims, so you can shutit

He's a classic bottom feeder, greedily hoovering up the silt hoping for morsels. Suit bag flapping in the wiind as he high tails from his latest feed.

My dad's not massive (bigger than yours, though) but he has a bichon frise. It's lovely, but it was a strange form of mid-life crisis that he went through to end up with it.

Oh there's not much of a story, it just seemed amusing how he went from having no interest in pets at all (I was allowed a goldfish and that was it) to suddenly insisting that he should have a dog and a week later this cute little bundle of white fluff turned up and started yapping and humping everything in sight. He also got some awful tattoos around the same time, just to complete the look.