Congrats Mr & Mrs Happy Face

Happy Face

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do that contented little baby book thing. My sister's done it with both of hers and they sleep 12 hours a night straight through.

What's that like? Hit them with a weighty tome?

Thanks again all. Another night in hospital for them :(

Fingers crossed home tomorrow.

I went looking for some togs at the club shop for him and the selection for a new born is utter shit. Nowt with a proper crest or owt, all Sports direct style tat.

Cheers for the book suggestion Gemmill. Used copies for a penny on Amazon so might as well buy it...for her ;)

Thanks again all. Another night in hospital for them :(

Fingers crossed home tomorrow.

I went looking for some togs at the club shop for him and the selection for a new born is utter shit. Nowt with a proper crest or owt, all Sports direct style tat.

Cheers for the book suggestion Gemmill. Used copies for a penny on Amazon so might as well buy it...for her ;)

But you're calling him Dave, right?

His middle name is James so he'll get Jamie Oliver too.

Then his initials are OJ. The NFL and Hollywood's greatest monster.

Still better than Dave though.

Most David's I know all get called called either 'David' by their Mam's or Wives/girlfriends or 'Davey' by everybody else. Not many get called Dave up here for some reason.

Oliver is a lovely name :)

My son's initials are JAM, so no doubt he'll get some stupid nickname later in life, although I still call him Fraggle so he'll be embarrassed for life as it is :D