Loic Remy

Anorthernsoul

So stupid. Again I bet he'll go down in September.

Urgh. Just spend some cash and show ambition that the likes of Swansea have. And Norwich. With that said Remy is more what we need than an out and out striker like Bony/Van Wolfswinkel, but still.

edit; if true.

Really? We have plenty of second striker type players in Gouffran, Ben Arfa and Sissoko ;)

We only have 1 proper striker in the entire squad. That's exactly what we need

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why get rid of Taylor? If we're going to get rid of another Englishman (or centre half) it should be Williamson, surely. Taylor is a solid PL standard player

Loyalty is dead in football. He's a good player and preferable to Kone and Bent. I'd have him

Is Steven Gerrard loyal? He's definitely had bids for him and from clubs that have won plenty. Was it loyalty that kept him at Liverpool all this time, or was it the expectation that he could win the things he valued, at that club? If it's the latter was Shearer joiing Newcastle United purely out of the love for his home town club, or more that he thought the 95/96 Newcastle United was only an Alan Shearer away from winning the title anyway?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but just taking the conversation on a step.

Was it not the prospect of the entire city crying their faces off that made Gerrard stay?

Yeah you got rumours of some Peevish Scouse Mafia threatening to knee cap him, and I'd imagine the memorial silence would still have the city an eerie ghost town; bereft of the usual tinny melodies pulsating from the resident chav's Twokia 96 phone.

Am I the only one who enjoys when you forget that you fucking hate somewhere and then are gently reminded of it?

Don't worry - it will seem acceptable when Mike gets a better offer from the The Bangladesh Garment Factory for sponsor and we bring in Gazza as a player coach on two 8-Ace a day as payment.

Yeah you got rumours of some Peevish Scouse Mafia threatening to knee cap him, and I'd imagine the memorial silence would still have the city an eerie ghost town; bereft of the usual tinny melodies pulsating from the resident chav's Twokia 96 phone.

Am I the only one who enjoys when you forget that you fucking hate somewhere and then are gently reminded of it?

Wasn't his wife being banged by a scouse drug dealer and she demanded he stay?

:lol: Eh?

"Don't make me move away from Terry, Ste. He's godda fuchhchhhcun massive cochchhchh."

Hence Everton's "who's that coming over your wife - is it a mobster?" to the Automatic song.

"Mr Ayers was gunned down as he walked from his car to his mother-in-law’s home. It is understood that weeks earlier, he and Taylor, who were involved in rival Sunday league football teams, had a falling out that led to shots being fired across a pitch and a samurai sword attack in a changing room."

What the fuck? That Pancake bloke seems to be running about Liverpool shooting and stabbing people, hoying it up Steeeeevie Geeee's missus and generally doing what he wants. Do the police bother there?

Edited by Howay