Predictions 2013/2014

McFaul

Every July I've done this since I've been on here, and lets be honest, the last 2 seasons I said 6th and we came 5th, and 12th and was closest when we came 16th. Based on fuck all but intuition here's what I think the crack will be next season.

1 Man Utd

2 Chelsea

3 Man City

4 Tottenham

5 Arsenal

6 Newcastle

7 Liverpool

8 West Ham

9 Aston Villa

10 Swansea

11 Sunderland

12 Everton

13 WBA

14 Fulham

15 Southampton

16 Norwich

17 Stoke

18 Cardiff

19 Hull

20 Palace

FA Cup Man City

League Cup Tottenham

CL FC Bayern

EL Tottenham

Lets be honest that 2011/2012 everyone went to the first few games thinking it would be a relegation battle, but a little bit of momentum and the next thing you know we had 25 points from a possible 33. I think it'll be similar, Pardew has no European excuses, and hopefully fatty will do something positive in terms of signings. I think 6th, outside the top 5 teams there's fuck all in this league, especially Liverpool, Suarez is half that team and he'll be away.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you look at those teams there is no way we should be outside the top 7. No way!

I honestly agree, there's fuck all in the league. The blue dippers are finished, I'm telling you that now. Ant we had the same negativity two seasons ago, NUFC are a club that shock you, I'm sticking my neck out and saying 6th and I'll still hate Ashley in May.

We had the same negativity and then had two strikers scoring from anywhere they liked, and other teams having a total mare around us, plus we had a good run with the lack of injuries

Last season it was normal service resumed... this season we've kinnear handling the transfers on top of that.

10th for me unless Cisse has an absolute stormer of a season.

Irrespective of other teams having a mare, we finished with 65 points which is more than Everton ever have, and more than Liverpool have for 5 years, so they'd have both had to have outstanding seasons to better us anyway. We'll sign a proper striker I'm sure, Ashley isn't daft especially the amount of money involved next season, the most ever.

article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468

"Hang on, 6th! Aye, definitely getting 6th coming through."

;)

(You need that pic as your avatar, Stevie).

:lol: looks like he's constipated. Lot of doom and gloom around at the minute. People need to chill, we can't surely be as bad as last season.

:lol: looks like he's constipated. Lot of doom and gloom around at the minute. People need to chill, we can't surely be as bad as last season.

Part of me agrees, part of me then sees these two jokers in the background.....

Mike-Ashley.jpg

Joe-Kinnear-008.jpg

.....And I start to worry.

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Man Utd

4. Tottenham

5. Arsenal

6. Liverpool

7. Newcastle

8. West Ham

9. Sunderland

10. Southampton

11. Aston Villa

12. Everton

13. WBA

14. Swansea

15. Norwich

16. Cardiff

17. Stoke

18. Hull

19. Fulham

20. Palace

FA Cup: Man Utd

League Cup: Chelsea

Champions League: Barcelona

Europa League: A team from Eastern Europe.

I think Fulham have lost a lot of players who were getting 1st team football last season and their squad is small, they might struggle. Swansea will also drop down a few places due to Europe. A few lads in the office think Im daft saying 7th, but I think a points target of 50-55 next season is achievable. That would get us to 7th or 8th based on last season.

We have a team full of international players, I think the minimum points target would be 50 with a full pre-season together.

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3. Tottenham

4. Arsenal

5. Man City

6. Liverpool

7. Everton

8. West Ham

9. Swansea

10. Newcastle United

11. Southampton

12. Aston Villa

13. WBA

14. Sunderland

15. Norwich

16. Fulham

17. Stoke

18. Cardiff

19. Hull

20. Palace

FA Cup: Tottenham

League Cup: Man Utd

Champions League: Bayern Munich

Europa League: Tottenham

A 10th finish is an improvement on last season and the powers that be will see it this way to justify the Kinnear appointment.

Edited by BigAl

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Man Utd

4. Tottenham

5. Man City

6. Liverpool

7. Southampton

8. Newcastle

9. Everton

10. West Ham

11. Swansea

12. WBA

13. Sunderland

14. Aston Villa

15. Norwich

16. Fulham

17. Cardiff

18. Stoke

19. Palace

20. Hull

FA Cup: Chelsea

League Cup: Liverpool

Champions League: Bayern Munich

Europa League: Tottenham

I reckon Southampton will have a similar season to what Swansea had last season.

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Man Utd

4. Tottenham

5. Arsenal

6. Liverpool

7. Newcastle

8. West Ham

9. Sunderland

10. Southampton

11. Aston Villa

12. Everton

13. WBA

14. Swansea

15. Norwich

16. Cardiff

17. Stoke

18. Hull

19. Fulham

20. Palace

FA Cup: Man Utd

League Cup: Chelsea

Champions League: Barcelona

Europa League: A team from Eastern Europe.

I think Fulham have lost a lot of players who were getting 1st team football last season and their squad is small, they might struggle. Swansea will also drop down a few places due to Europe. A few lads in the office think Im daft saying 7th, but I think a points target of 50-55 next season is achievable. That would get us to 7th or 8th based on last season.

We have a team full of international players, I think the minimum points target would be 50 with a full pre-season together.

Some gimpy mackem is abusing you on RTG, who claims to work with you. I hope he's ginger with huge spots and 3 stone overweight. That's what I'm visualising.

Some gimpy mackem is abusing you on RTG, who claims to work with you. I hope he's ginger with huge spots and 3 stone overweight. That's what I'm visualising.

Obssessed much?

I won't bother clicking that link as I haven't got the time to be subjected to that abomination of a forum or their horrendous craic.

As it stands I'm closer to Brock than McFaul and housewife but that's dependent on whether we can have a vaguely competent transfer window.

Areet lads and lasses.. I'm new here so go canny please :) .

Regards to the season ahead i'm quite scared like... because if we start the season

like we finished last season we are buggered.

Need to keep hold of our better players and pray injury's don't do us again coz fat ash ain't gonna spend much i reckon..

For me i say 14th :(

Def bottom half like. As it stands we're simpson and perch (and Harper) down with none in (ok one for the youth team). We've lied (or the club hasnt but they create the leaks they want) about trying to bring players in and made half arsed attempts at others. The only thing anyone remembers thus far about us is our new world fucking class DoF being a tit in the media. So far we arent taking a few steps backwards, we're using a tacky wonga sponsored time machine :lol:

15th.

Depends on how the window goes. I'll be surprised if we do as poorly as last season, or as well as the season before. Somewhere around 8-12th is probably our natural order under Ashley