bad backs

Dr Gloom

I told someone once to sleep with stones from a river under their bed to cure a bad back. Worked apparently. ;) I use that one for many things inc against mobile phone radiation.

I told someone once to sleep with stones from a river under their bed to cure a bad back. Worked apparently. ;) I use that one for many things inc against mobile phone radiation.

I don't recommend this with stones from the Tyne. Unless you want to grow gills.

Cant imagine being curled up inside a k-hole is good for posture like. Nice self-medicating though, its a shame you cant ring up NHS direct and hear. " Ah yes prominent left posterolateral disc bulge causing mild to moderate left C6 foraminal narrowing, i recommend snorting a few lines of horse"

Exactly. Remarkable stuff tbh, total dissociation from the physical = perfect painkiller. Some previous experience in related areas will assist with this process not becoming terrifying.

Edited by trophyshy

Jesus trophyshy, that sounds horrific and puts my injury into perspective. I'm pleased to report it was simply a muscle strain and I'm now back in the gym. I thought it was something serious at first as the pain was severe and I could barely walk. But it was my first back injury and I am a massive hypochondriac.

I am pursuing this possibility.

As I have mentioned on here after it taking two years to get referred to a surgeon the next root for me is to have a cortisone injection in my neck. My aunty has had some disc issues of her own over the past couple of years and that never worked for her so she's now finally on the waiting list for an operation. Hope you can get any kind of relief as I know how horrible it is to put up with. :up: