Live long and Prosper

Christmas Tree

Well maybe not every ten minutes but...

Line 95363: CT-I.P - - [22/May/2013:16:54:10 +0100] "200 183953 "http://www.toontasti...r/page__st__20" "Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B350 Safari/8536.25"

Cunt could have at least stayed for our birthdays.

Well maybe not every ten minutes but...

Line 95363: CT-I.P - - [22/May/2013:16:54:10 +0100] "200 183953 "http://www.toontasti...r/page__st__20" "Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B350 Safari/8536.25"

Self imposed break from the Internet going well then :lol:

Aye, can the thread be locked before it gets to 3 pages? Otherwise he'll take it as a sign that he's missed.

:lol:

I may be in the minority but i will miss the tubby old oaf. Unlike Leazesmag, this is a wind up merchant that was a good addition to the board. Infuriating as he often was, he was a laugh, and more importantly knew how to laugh at himself.

So, a message to the bolden cabbie:

put your toys back in your pram and come back, you panama hat wearing, cheesy bean eating, man boob sporting, Tory voting, advice ignoring, rank meal and fat trotter photographing, fad hobby exploring, fat Mackem buffoon.

Shame he's not here as I had to go to Boldon today and might have had a bit of crack on here. Never mind, I'll get over it, if, (IF :lol:) you're reading this CT, you must now feel like the bloke that lost his lottery ticket.

:lol:

I may be in the minority but i will miss the tubby old oaf. Unlike Leazesmag, this is a wind up merchant that was a good addition to the board. Infuriating as he often was, he was a laugh, and more importantly knew how to laugh at himself.

So, a message to the bolden cabbie:

put your toys back in your pram and come back, you panama hat wearing, cheesy bean eating, man boob sporting, Tory voting, advice ignoring, rank meal and fat trotter photographing, fad hobby exploring, fat Mackem buffoon.

I'm in the minority too. Can't remember agreeing with many things he posted but he seemed a nice enough bloke if a little simple.

He took the stick very well too considering how much he got, I think he'll be missed (even if it is just being missed as an easy target to take the piss out of).