Live long and Prosper

Christmas Tree

Sadly, I have made the decision to leave the world of football forums.

* pause till celebrations die down *

After 5 very enjoyable years I feel it's time to re balance the scales ;) within my life and part of that is spending a lot less time on the Internet.

More and more of late I find myself wondering wtf I'm doing sitting at a computer discussing the same old issues over and over again.

I would love to be able to just take a back seat or contribute occasionally but my personality has always been all or nothing and I know the only way out is total abstinence. :(

I may have the occasional lurk and even sign up again to post a smiley when Shane scores.

So finally just to say a genuine big thank you to all of you that have made this a great place to waste a lot of time.

Farewell.

( Admin, I would be grateful if you could delete my three accounts, Christmas Tree, CT's Budgie and Monroe Transfer).

Thanks.

I predict this will go the same way as the New Years diets, hobbies, pets etc..

You misunderstand, this is that happening.

Just with football.

:rolleyes: ok who had three flounces.

Not deleting accounts because someone has no willpower, especially when i see "might sign up again", you're not alex.

delete tapatalk off your iPad instead.

It's just a ploy to stop his posts being searchable.

Stevie changes every 6 months for that ;)

You know what grown ups do? They just stop posting, they don't make a big song and dance about it :lol:

He is seriously the biggest tart on here.