Newcastle Ban Mackem Journo Luke Edwards

I take it the bloke with editor in his twitter name is his boss though?...

Don't think the editor is complaining about it either tbh. Just telling people the facts of what has happened.

Ashley is a mong, he's threatened legal action against other papers for what he has claimed are lies and then he's not taken any action whatsoever that would expose any truth. He's just banned journalist after jouirnalist for writing truthful reports.

It's pathetic.

As pathetic as Fergies "ban" on the BBC.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think the editor is complaining about it either tbh. Just telling people the facts of what has happened.

Ashley is a mong, he's threatened legal action against other papers for what he has claimed are lies and then he's not taken any action whatsoever that would expose any truth. He's just banned journalist after jouirnalist for writing truthful reports.

It's pathetic.

As pathetic as Fergies "ban" on the BBC.

If he's not exactly complaining, he's doing it because he's indignant that the club has had the temerity to ban his journo. I actually agree with you, but what did they expect?..

Isnt he a mackem as well?

If true that puts the tin hat on it :lol:

If he's not exactly complaining, he's doing it because he's indignant that the club has had the temerity to ban his journo. I actually agree with you, but what did they expect?..

Dissent will not be tolerated.

Latest piece from Luke Edwards is on his twitter including additional claims...

"They also believe one player has allowed his fitness levels to decline dramatically and that several players did not understand the importance of keeping Newcastle in the Premier League."

No doubt it will all come out on the wash.

"They also believe one player has allowed his fitness levels to decline dramatically and that several players did not understand the importance of keeping Newcastle in the Premier League."

No question that that (fitness) is Ben Arfa imo.

Latest piece from Luke Edwards is on his twitter including additional claims...

No doubt it will all come out on the wash.

I don't know about one player, most of the team seemed to have let their fitness go down.

These stories are pointless. They always start with "Telegraph Sport understands..." which is code for, we don't really have any evidence of this, nor will our source allow themselves to be named, so we're just going to fill the page with rumour and subjecture.

So there was a row in the dressing room after the 6-0 game? Too bloody right! I'd be more worried if there wasn't a row as there was so much wrong. I hope everyone has cleared the air, expressed their thoughts and set their sights on preparing for the next game.

Its better than that, it's "telegraph sport understand that there is a concern" which gives them more distance from the supposed source. They understand (from someone) that there is a concern (from someone else).

Totally agree that there should be a lot of angry exchanges and tempers flaring. What matters is how they channel that for the next 3 games.

Hitting the bottle early are we, Sex Beast?

Hitting the road Fistalina! One more day then off to the lakes with Renton.

Weather looks damn fine

y5yvemy3.jpg

Drink will be fine

Grizedale Forrest will be heaven.

Can't wait :)