Who is the most annoying tit ever to post on here?

Dr Gloom

A thread dedicated to TT's most irritating wind up merchants.

There's been a lot of competition over the years, from Fop to Irrelevant Nick from Poland to Leazesmag. I'm sure there are others I have forgotten worthy of mention. Does one of the old guard deserve the prize or is new challenger CT a rival for the top spot?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are irrelevant mugs are easy to ignore, Kevin/Nick Kielce etc.... however, the one cunt who is by a million miles the most annoying person who's ever been on here is Pacinofan. I'm the only one who checks him too.

You've addressed to different areas tbf.

Wum and annoying/irritating.

I think Gemmill is without doubt the best wind up merchant and few others come close.

Annoying has to be Leazes without a doubt. So many posts about one subject in various threads over and over and over and over....

I'm just misunderstood :)

Charming :(

No offence intended old bean. Every forum needs its contrarians. And i find your attempts to wind up the majority way easier to digest than some of your predecessors. Not taking yourself too seriously and taking a massive amount of stick you receive on the chin is a good quality too.

No offence intended old bean. Every forum needs its contrarians. And i find your attempts to wind up the majority way easier to digest than some of your predecessors. Not taking yourself too seriously and taking a massive amount of stick you receive on the chin is a good quality too.

"Chin" singular , how sweet of you :)

People who are irrelevant mugs are easy to ignore, Kevin/Nick Kielce etc.... however, the one cunt who is by a million miles the most annoying person who's ever been on here is Pacinofan. I'm the only one who checks him too.

He's just a Liverpool fan, I barely notice him tbh.

The most annoying for me with the least useful contribution to this place has to go to the butter shitting Norwegian LBT.

CT is up there with his heinous lack of knowledge relating to all things football in one forum and his toddler like weekly switching of interests coupled with his right wing, non reading/exercising/ being able to do anything in moderation persona in the other.

LM appeared genuinely unwell by the end, LBT, Daddy's Cock, Wolfy, Kevin were all fucking odd bods.

He's just a Liverpool fan, I barely notice him tbh.

The most annoying for me with the least useful contribution to this place has to go to the butter shitting Norwegian LBT.

I quite liked him most of the time. Could be quite amusing on a quiet day.

"Chin" singular , how sweet of you :)

If you were to win the crown we would have to change the title to most annoying man tits.

Leazes, by some distance. Fop a clear second though.

With CT/DannyB/cathmag have/had their irritating and unpleasant characteristics you can/could argue with them, but the top two made this impossible with their constant contradictions and refusal to answer your points. To save your time and sanity you had to resist the temptation to argue with them, which allowed them to speak rubbish unchecked, which just wound you up further. Wolfy was a bit like that too but he was a bit more harmless, and I quite enjoyed watch Fish go apoplectic every time he casually dismissed the most fundamental truths.

It amused me that these annoying posters coalesced and made the most unlikely alliances, Leazes and Fop for instance. Leazes philosophy was "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

It amused me that these annoying posters coalesced and made the most unlikely alliances, Leazes and Fop for instance. Leazes philosophy was "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Actually I think what he said was:

The enemy of the people who do as they ask and ignore their stalkers but retain the stalker who tells them he is going to ignore their requests to stop stalking's enemy is my friend.