Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

Italian fascism has always been a bit gay compared to the real thing. They couldn't even conquer Ethiopia ffs! :lol:

Reminds me of the old joke about Mussolini's tanks having 1 forward gear and 10 reverse gears........the forward gear being there in case the enemy attacked from behind.....

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Italian culture is something else like. The worst plane journey I ever had was when I sat next to two Italians with three of their mates in front. Cut off their arms and they are unable to communicate and every conversation they have it seems like they're having a massive barney. Nearly had my eye out a few times with the arm flapping. Thankfully it was an internal transfer and only about a 50 min flight or I may have killed them.

I have clearly stated that I do not wish to speak about matters other than football, however, I have been deeply hurt by the attacks on the football club.

This is a historic, proud and ethical club and to read and hear some of the vicious and personal accusations is painful. I am an honest man, my values and principles come from my family and my upbringing.

"I feel that I should not have to continually justify myself to people who do not understand this, however I will say one thing only - I am not the man that some people like to portray.

I am not political, I do not affiliate myself to any organisation, I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone.

I am a football man and this and my family are my focus. Now I will speak only of football.

Edited by Christmas Tree

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/10330264.Dean_of_Durham_writes_open_letter_to_Paolo_Di_Canio_over_fascist_claims/?ref=rss

Read this letter, and then read the comments left at the bottom.

First: I hope all the comments left are from Mackems

Second: To me, they read like the Mackems are defending fascism and attacking the church?

I have clearly stated that I do not wish to speak about matters other than football, however, I have been deeply hurt by the attacks on the football club.

This is a historic, proud and ethical club and to read and hear some of the vicious and personal accusations is painful. I am an honest man, my values and principles come from my family and my upbringing.

"I feel that I should not have to continually justify myself to people who do not understand this, however I will say one thing only - I am not the man that some people like to portray.

I am not political, I do not affiliate myself to any organisation, I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone.

I am a football man and this and my family are my focus. Now I will speak only of football.

Not as easy as that I'm afraid Paolo. Direct quotes from him below.

I'd have more respect for him if he stood by his true views, even if they are ridiculous.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1506262/Im-a-fascist-not-a-racist-says-Paolo-di-Canio.html

touches of genius :lol:

"ooh , , who do you think you are kidding di Canio "

...we all know you're fascist scum

We are the boys who will stop your little game

We are the boys who will make you think again.

So who do you think you are kidding di Canio

we all know you're racist scum

...we all know you're fascist scum

We are the boys who will stop your little game

We are the boys who will make you think again.

So who do you think you are kidding di Canio

we all know you're racist scum

Who do you think you are kidding Paolo DC?

We all know you're fascist scum,

We're the Geordie boys from the Milburn and the Leazes,

We're the Geordie boys and you're going to fucking hate us!

So who do you think you are kidding Paolo DC?

We all know you're fascist scum!