New Strips?

Christmas Tree

We give them stick and I'm sure they'll be getting relative peanuts from Hummel but they've done something closer to what I thought Adidas might do with us after both sports companies being a former favourite of NUFC and the mackems. They've went back to the 1990 shirt which is probably an old favourite of the massive fans of lads and Adidas have went back to...err.... the Ashley era shirts iyam? (Obviously the wedge we'll be getting is helpful so....)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Who's that in the car? :lol: Him who had an absolute nightmare at RB against us in January? What on earth is the point of him being there if you can't see him modelling it at all.

hummel-home-shirt-unveiled.png?mh=750&hash=888A90BA047D548349386691F85815E1AF950083

"Ere marra, am not beeyun rayucist but can yer gerroff me fuckun motor. Takkin fuckun liberteys ere like!" 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It looks like an old school VW btw, I’d normally say a Golf, but it’s probably a Polo. :lol:

Golf and Polo, ironically two sports never played by anyone who'd be caught dead in that shirt.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Who's that in the car? :lol: Him who had an absolute nightmare at RB against us in January? What on earth is the point of him being there if you can't see him modelling it at all.

hummel-home-shirt-unveiled.png?mh=750&hash=888A90BA047D548349386691F85815E1AF950083

Are any of them players like?  I'm fairly certain that with the exception of Bellingham, just because he's the spit of his brother, I wouldn't recognise any of their players if I passed them on the street.

I actually think that's a pretty decent strip mind.  It's hard to make red and white stripes not look shite but they've done a pretty decent job tbf.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Are any of them players like?  I'm fairly certain that with the exception of Bellingham, just because he's the spit of his brother, I wouldn't recognise any of their players if I passed them on the street.

I actually think that's a pretty decent strip mind.  It's hard to make red and white stripes not look shite but they've done a pretty decent job tbf.

The one sitting on the bonnet is the dickhead that got tackled by Almiron 20 seconds into the second half.

• Haha 4

It's the best shirt they've had probably since the one it's copied from but then again, I'm a sucker for mid eighties to mid nineties football shirts. I'm not childish like they are to say it isn't decent. (Obviously the sponsor makes it look a bit more gash than it should do). The advert is hilariously bad although I'm sure they'll make a classy point of no kittiwakes being disturbed by the daft cunt strangling himself. :lol:

• Haha 3

On 27/06/2024 at 14:04, Monkeys Fist said:

It looks like an old school VW btw, I’d normally say a Golf, but it’s probably a Polo. :lol:

A Pirlo, as they say on Wearside 

• Haha 3