New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Fucking hell that's absolutely lifting, most years I don't think they're much good but then they grow on me I don't think that will happen this year. It's a complete mess tbh the collar and back are particular lowpoints, and the blue pinstripes down the black stripes.

Dreadful. How anybody in Puma can be happy with that is beyond me.

At least we might get to choose the shade of black for the shorts in a season ticket vote. Every cloud.

Nice narrow stripes front and back on the shirt, with plain white shorts. :wub:

Why cant we ever have that?

Because the only tosser who thought we should have white shorts was Ruud Gullit, for the brilliant reason the all the clubs/teams he'd played for, Milan,Ajax and Holland, had worn them. Its black shorts for NUFC.... since 1922 anyway... http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Newcastle_United/Newcastle_United.htm That Juve strip looks very good :good:

looking to see if I could spot any more leaked images of the home kit but could only come across the one that was on here earlier with the short sleeves, the only main difference being the patch on the back being white by the looks of things. If this design is indeed the kit for next season, I at least hope they go with the white patch, I think it looks a lot cleaner as this strip is in my eyes white with black stripes

Newcastle+13+14+Puma+Home+Kit.jpg

Truely diabolical, it reminds me of mid 90's goalkeeper tops.

how can a brand create such a simple kit like Liverpools home kit (12/13) and then create that for an away top. Their 12/13 away strip was utter gash as well.

YANMjhs.jpeg

il_570xN.400378957_eeg9.jpg

I'll be ready to doff my cap to the first promotion of a kit that has a pose similar to the jumper-man like the old catalogues used to have rather than the side-on moody glare to the camera that they all do now. :D