New Strips?

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

nice black and white collar though.

😂

"Black and white stripes on shoulders,collar and arms!!! Whoever designed this knows nothing about our club!!!! The famous SAFC logo hidden! Worst shirt in the history of our great club!

This shirt must NEVER be worn by Sunderland AFC."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-third-strip-must-never-be-worn.1638663/

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Craig said:

Apparently they're not too impressed ... I mean, what's not to like about this? :lol:

sunderland-24-25-third-kit%20%282%29.jpg

They couldn’t find anywhere modern-looking for the photoshoot in sunderland so they had to go to Beamish. :lol:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They couldn’t find anywhere modern-looking for the photoshoot in sunderland so they had to go to Beamish. :lol:

1887453023_sunderland-24-25-third-kit(2).jpg.5b8bb8eaeb6259fe0ea092e1f3c7eced.jpg

".....and so this was the grueling life and work conditions folk had to live with, it was a frankly demoralising existence, if people were lucky enough to escape it they absolutely did. Most people however weren't so fortunate to escape that life."

Beamish Guide: "Sorry, when did you say this happened?"

Player: "Last season. There's people I know can't mention the 'N' word after the cup fiasco."

Beamish guide: "N? Newcas....."

Player: "I SAID DON'T MENTION IT!"

• Haha 7

Got to feel sorry for this kid. Not only was he unlucky enough to be born a mackem with ginger hair, he's being made to work down the pit in his jim jams. 

Screenshot_20240815_222006_Chrome.thumb.jpg.de6154984a6f98c7dc35e6954617b614.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2