New Strips?

Christmas Tree

That adidas originals trackie top is lush.  I like the plain looking black and white training gear Eddie Howe has been seen sporting too. Other than that I agree with others it’s all a bit bland and / or they’ve got the eras mixed up with the wrong badges and stuff. Slightly in defence of the adidas design team, we must have one of the oldest / longest running current badges in top flight English football, which makes it a bit more awkward to match the retro badges with the right kit. Especially as we still had that badge in the 90s adidas  / NUFC halcyon days. 

• Like 3

On 21/07/2024 at 14:57, Alex said:

That adidas originals trackie top is lush.  I like the plain looking black and white training gear Eddie Howe has been seen sporting too. Other than that I agree with others it’s all a bit bland and / or they’ve got the eras mixed up with the wrong badges and stuff. Slightly in defence of the adidas design team, we must have one of the oldest / longest running current badges in top flight English football, which makes it a bit more awkward to match the retro badges with the right kit. Especially as we still had that badge in the 90s adidas  / NUFC halcyon days. 

36 years this summer

• Thanks 1

The 3rd shirt was on sale on the Australian JD website and now the 2nd shirt has been spotted for sale in New York. They haven't been officially announced over here yet? Seems a bit strange?

IMG_20240727_140714.thumb.jpg.369e408ed189f726335328d004845c68.jpg

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The 3rd shirt was on sale on the Australian JD website and now the 2nd shirt has been spotted for sale in New York. They haven't been officially announced over here yet? Seems a bit strange?

Ciaoman, if it was on the website then it was a mistake and someone quickly took it back down.

JD here has a very small footprint on the market, so there is no way they'd release it here first.

11 hours ago, sammynb said:

Ciaoman, if it was on the website then it was a mistake and someone quickly took it back down.

JD here has a very small footprint on the market, so there is no way they'd release it here first.

It had 'sold out' on the Oz site before it disappeared completely. There was a snapshot of it on twatter.

17 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

It had 'sold out' on the Oz site before it disappeared completely. There was a snapshot of it on twatter.

I wouldn't believe it. Sold out is usually the "status" things are often set to before it goes "live" - more likely the 18 year old that runs their website jumped the gun publishing that page and some bored twatteratti got lucky and grabbed a screen shot.

FYI the home shirt was "launched" days before the Australian games, so I went looking to see if any were being sold here. There was nothing of the new Adidas shirt.

They even played in the Castore shirts and we became the dumping ground for them. They were available at JD Sports, (for full price - no discount for shirt that had just been replaced) and at the game, so there is sweet fuck all chance it was anything more than a website fuck up.

Edited by sammynb

It's basically another half-arsed copy of the 99/00 shirt. Not that I particularly care about what our shirts look like.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I love the idea of an old badge going on an away shirt but the rest of it is canny shit, really. 

Aye and the away goalkeeper kit has the 'normal' badge

17 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I like it :lol:

If we score loads of goals in it I'll like it too.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Just found this old picture of me aged 7ish. Mint tracksuit!

IMG_2320.thumb.jpeg.a7521512120de375a27ecd08ebac15a6.jpeg

I had that tracksuit too. :D

• Like 2