New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I hope someone pulls him about the tickets and other related shit the arselicking cunt. 

Sorry..... 👏

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 2

BTW. Note how LEGIBLE that name and number is. 

As a top that will be watched predominantly by people on TV screens, it's better than what we've currently got. 

Read it and WEEP, @Dougle

;)

• Haha 1

i don't usually get names and numbers on the back or a replica kit, but i'm almost tempted to this time because of the ridiculous white patch. i quite like the kit and the nod to the ntl onr from the robson era, that aside. i think i'll just wait for the retro clobber to land 

• Like 1

The retro clobber will outsell this I think.  I'm underwhelmed by the shirt tbh.  Don't like the collar or the addidas logo.  Looks better with the 'club style' name and number though.

I don't think we'll ever see the granddad collar shirt back just cos of how strips have moved on and they're all tight as fuck these days. Which is a shame. 

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't think we'll ever see the granddad collar shirt back just cos of how strips have moved on and they're all tight as fuck these days. Which is a shame. 

baggy is back  - havd you seen the state of the madchester trousers the kids are wearing these days? it wouldn't surprise me if baggy football tops come back too 

I barely leave the house and I don't have kids. Current fashion trends are as big a mystery to me as the clitoris is to the rest of this forum. 

• Haha 6

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The retro clobber will outsell this I think.  I'm underwhelmed by the shirt tbh.  Don't like the collar or the addidas logo.  Looks better with the 'club style' name and number though.

Definitely. 

IMG_1464.thumb.jpeg.8cc310f69f1bc12a3f1a0f4efcd08c75.jpeg

IMG_1465.thumb.jpeg.6eb43ef2c2f8e7ade366fa9165bf841f.jpeg

IMG_1467.thumb.jpeg.0e514207f02c0ff13fd7fcbbcfc1fa8a.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I barely leave the house and I don't have kids. Current fashion trends are as big a mystery to me as the clitoris is to the rest of this forum. 

Who is the clitoris?

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Definitely. 

IMG_1464.thumb.jpeg.8cc310f69f1bc12a3f1a0f4efcd08c75.jpeg

IMG_1465.thumb.jpeg.6eb43ef2c2f8e7ade366fa9165bf841f.jpeg

IMG_1467.thumb.jpeg.0e514207f02c0ff13fd7fcbbcfc1fa8a.jpeg

that's the kit they should have released

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I hope someone pulls him about the tickets and other related shit the arselicking cunt. 

Sorry..... 👏

aye, transparent bit of pr till they announce the membership has gone up from £37 to £50 next week.

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Adidas did a small release of a tracky top and football shirt about 15 years ago. I had both and they were lush 

IMG_1470.thumb.webp.159b2b0ee222a053a9d524ed434d87d5.webp

My mate bought one of these about 6 years ago on eBay for a fucking tenner.  They're well nice.

• Like 1

They should just do a plain black Adidas originals beckenbauer trackie with whites stripes down the side and the trefoil / club badge. The retro gear is nice though. The strip itself looks like a boring template 

• Like 2

On 06/06/2024 at 21:41, Ayatollah Hermione said:

This campaign and this sportswear is absolutely going to make us the football top of choice for Italian and French trendy lads playing five a side.

I’m going to do my bit for FFP by buying fucking loads of it :lol: 

Not with that mortgage you aren’t

• Haha 3