Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's certainly proof there is insufficient evidence, therefore the person is innocent. That is the basis of UK Law.

The person is presumed innocent. They're not the same thing.

I did not state the following which you accuse me of stating:

Kevin Carr's Gloves, on 31 Jul 2013 - 6:32 PM, said:snapback.png

The inference is that good looking people don't rape and that rape is about an inability to get a sexual partner. This is the view of an idiot.

Where did you quote this from??

Im a Brazilian guy who lives in Canada, but I have NUFC in my heart. Im suffering. I ask you apologize about my English mistakes, but I want to say something here: this transfer system is a joke. We don't need just strikers. What Pardew is going to do when Steven Taylor and Collocini pick an injury? He is gonna pick Williamson? Willianson is not capable of play in my street team, even if we are short on numbers. He is not a Premier League player. And the same question for Obertan, Marveaux, Goslin, Haidara, Bigirimana, Shola... We don't have deph, just a good start XI. We need 2 strikes, but we need defenders, midfielders and wingers. We need to spend because the other clubs are spending. Where is the new tv money, my god? If Swansea can pay 12 million in a striker, why NUFC can't?

Sorry about my English fauts. Im here to learn and say my point of view. We need more than just strikes, and we need now. I don't think we need panic buys. No, we need to be precise, but when you are in the market, you are not alone. The other clubs are making their moves. If Swansea can pay £12m for a striker why cant we?" I wanna say that we should be able to do that, not we have to do. I understand that players have their correct prices, but sometimes, WE HAVE TO BE flexble, because players won matches and titles, not managers or owners!!

Welcome Henrique , and thanks for getting the thread back on track!

I agree completely, but we'll have to get used to this new "Business Model" and hope the players can ride us through it.

Im a Brazilian guy who lives in Canada, but I have NUFC in my heart. Im suffering. I ask you apologize about my English mistakes, but I want to say something here: this transfer system is a joke. We don't need just strikers. What Pardew is going to do when Steven Taylor and Collocini pick an injury? He is gonna pick Williamson? Willianson is not capable of play in my street team, even if we are short on numbers. He is not a Premier League player. And the same question for Obertan, Marveaux, Goslin, Haidara, Bigirimana, Shola... We don't have deph, just a good start XI. We need 2 strikes, but we need defenders, midfielders and wingers. We need to spend because the other clubs are spending. Where is the new tv money, my god? If Swansea can pay 12 million in a striker, why NUFC can't?

Sorry about my English fauts. Im here to learn and say my point of view. We need more than just strikes, and we need now. I don't think we need panic buys. No, we need to be precise, but when you are in the market, you are not alone. The other clubs are making their moves. If Swansea can pay £12m for a striker why cant we?" I wanna say that we should be able to do that, not we have to do. I understand that players have their correct prices, but sometimes, WE HAVE TO BE flexble, because players won matches and titles, not managers or owners!!

Whoa, always nice to meet other fans with no real connection to Newcastle :P Welcome to the board, we'll be mightily pissed if you turn out to be a mackem.

And btw we have Mbiwa ahead of Williamson in the pecking order.

Yes, my friends, thanks to having me here, even if I don't speak English well and even I was born somewhere else. You know, I felt in love with NUFC when Shearer signed for the club. I agree when you say that we have to use, but we can ask for balance, no? Mbiwa is a good defender, but Colo and Taylor are always injured, so Williamson is going to play a lot. Sadly

Mackem in brazilian sheep's clothing