Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope the Aubabeyang deal doesn't drag on much longer. Our chances will fade the more protracted it is.

Ashley just give them the 17mil they want. Invest!

Then we need a winger and possibly a central midfielder.

Get it done. I'm bored of this already.

West Ham lodging a bid for Bony.

This fucks me off no end - even a pissy club like West Ham shows way more ambition and clout than us! If Bony is coming to the Prem he should be coming to us, fucking Ashley and Kinnear the wankers.

This fucks me off no end - even a pissy club like West Ham shows way more ambition and clout than us! If Bony is coming to the Prem he should be coming to us, fucking Ashley and Kinnear the wankers.

Joe-Kinnear-001.jpg

'Oo? I ain't signing some cahnt cawwed Pony, Alan. Now fack off, I've got to phone tawksport.'

Joe-Kinnear-001.jpg

'Oo? I ain't signing some cahnt cawwed Pony, Alan. Now fack off, I've got to phone tawksport.'

jesus fucking wept, please put his fat mong face in spoilers in future

The general consensus from the local journo's this afternoon was that as soon as a CL club was in for him it was a non-starter. Also mentioned he was another player with agents all over the place.

Sick to the back teeth of this lot now, I don't know if they're intentionally making us a laughing stock over and over again, or if Ashley has no clue what he's doing/what he wants and now just wants to give his mates jobs. We've needed at least another striker in since before we sold Carroll, we're still in that same position now. We just don't seem to be doing anything, and what's worse is they are letting the press think we're bidding for players and as Isegrim and Ant have just pointed out we clearly aren't.

He seems to have no clue at all what to do so he's just going to sit there and come the end of the window we'll have to hand to it Mike for hanging on to our big players.

Our top target is off to Dortmund (we should've signed him the moment the window opened given how long our interest has been known) and our other long term target is on the verge of joining Swansea or West Ham.

We'll make a token bid for Bent but he'll be off to one of the newly-promoted clubs.

Genuinely don't see us signing a striker for as long as Cisse and Shola are at the club.

Our top target is off to Dortmund (we should've signed him the moment the window opened given how long our interest has been known) and our other long term target is on the verge of joining Swansea or West Ham.

I don't think it's a given that he'd have ever come to us regardless of when any bid was placed. As for Bony, it's just speculation saying that we were linked to him.