Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Doesn't the deal mean SD make, stock and sell all NUFC products? So we may be buying at a discount, stocking at cost price, but SD benefit more from this deal than NUFC does? Given they now have monopoly on NUFC products?

Doesn't the deal mean SD make, stock and sell all NUFC products? So we may be buying at a discount, stocking at cost price, but SD benefit more from this deal than NUFC does? Given they now have monopoly on NUFC products?

Why did SD pay nufc £1.7m in last years accounts and nowt in this years?

a4c9a31064e9ca54ad6d45a659210ea3.jpg

Suggests to me they bought all the club stock when the deal kicked in.

Wonder what sort of discount they got.

Why did SD pay nufc £1.7m in last years accounts and nowt in this years?

a4c9a31064e9ca54ad6d45a659210ea3.jpg

Suggests to me they bought all the club stock when the deal kicked in.

Wonder what sort of discount they got.

Of course they'd have to buy all the stock in order to take over the retail operation. It's claimed to have been at arms length but there's no real way to know.

Of course they'd have to buy all the stock in order to take over the retail operation. It's claimed to have been at arms length but there's no real way to know.

There'd be something in the SD quarterly statements, I would have thought, if they've genuinely bought NUFC's retail arm.

They've taken over the operation of the club's retail arm. I don't believe it's an outright purchase.

The club claim SD only sell them goods at cost. NUFC own their retail 100%.

Why would SD buy all the clubs stock and then sell it back to them?

The club's stock of merchandise was moved to SD's central warehouse facility in 2013, for which I imagine SD paid the club for the total amount moved.

Bought all the medium quality stuff to put in SD stores and sold us back shite giant mugs and 100% polyester bedsheets.

When the other fatman was in charge he charged the club a fortune to store the club merchandise in a warehouse he owned in Walker .Remember our Gibralter office for Dougie Hall.They were/are all in it for the money.

A guy on twitter by the name of Leazes_Mag knows the truth about that arrangement. You should contact him. Swell bloke.

Remember those heady days when we were blessed with the likes of Andy Griffin and Andy O'Brien?

To those who can't remember, they were defenders. Defenders are players whose primary job on the pitch is to stop the opposition scoring. Ah the memories of having defenders.

Edited by ewerk

O'Brien used to get some shit on here. Amazing that a team with him and the likes of bramble, Hughes, griffin et al could mix it with the likes of juve and inter

O'Brien used to get some shit on here. Amazing that a team with him and the likes of bramble, Hughes, griffin et al could mix it with the likes of juve and inter

:lol: Aye, you think they couldn't have been as bad as they actually looked to us at the time going off what they were able to achieve. I know the attack carried them a lot but still, they put the current lot to shame tbh.

Mind to be fair I think coaching probably had a lot to do with it really.

Edited by Howay

:lol: Aye, you think they couldn't have been as bad as they actually looked to us at the time going off what they were able to achieve. I know the attack carried them a lot but still, they put the current lot to shame tbh.

Mind to be fair I think coaching probably had a lot to do with it really.

Who was Sir Bob's coach again?? ;)

Very fond memories of that side though, I still say to this day Titus would play like Bobby Moore for six games or so then we'd be on sky and he'd balloon a clearance straight to Henry or Van Nistlerooy :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

Who was Sir Bob's coach again?? ;)

Very fond memories of that side though, I still say to this day Titus would play like Bobby Moore for six games or so then we'd be on sky and he'd balloon a clearance straight to Henry or Van Nistlerooy :lol:

:lol: Aye he was there but we had a far better coaching staff as a whole, and of course Sir Bob himself.

I remember us playing Chelsea and Bramble having Drogba in his back pocket all game, Drogba couldn't do anything for him but late on Chelsea humped up a long ball Titus lost the flight and completely misjudged it resulting in a Drogba goal. Think it was always a concentration issue with him, he had all the physical traits and ability (some of his long balls were canny) but then he'd switch off and cost us a goal.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt