Good evening

Guest TC16

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He posted on Newcastle-Online asking why he had been banned. Not sure how that works :unsure2:

Will take a real stab in the dark here and guess TC_16 MAY have posted on both forums before.

Nope.

I have two machines at graft. One for working on, and a personal one for emailing etc.

I was on N-O using the work one , when I got a message out the blue saying I had "had enough chances" and was banned?

I went on my personal machine which uses a german proxy, went on N-O and was able to post etc????

I've seen one or two people at graft on N-O. Maybe they think I'm a duplicate account?

I then got a message saying I was banned from posting until "they found out" who I was, By the time I got home I was banned all together?

Not even a fucking e-mail address to e-mail them.

Totally ruined my fucking weekend this has like. Ruined it.

Edited by TC16

Obviously a plant from the Fanboys. Gejon has reported a blip in the HBA matrix and sent for Mr Smith.

;) ( safety wink for the serious crew).

Stop trying to cause a fucking argument man.

Stop trying to cause a fucking argument man.

30 seconds and he has the measure of the man, not a bad debut iyam.

Who's in charge round here? Make me a moderator.

DEADMAN is the man to talk to, but he's shy so if he says he's not in charge, you're not to believe him.

Nope.

I have two machines at graft. One for working on, and a personal one for emailing etc.

I was on N-O using the work one , when I got a message out the blue saying I had "had enough chances" and was banned?

I went on my personal machine which uses a german proxy, went on N-O and was able to post etc????

I've seen one or two people at graft on N-O. Maybe they think I'm a duplicate account?

I then got a message saying I was banned from posting until "they found out" who I was, By the time I got home I was banned all together?

Not even a fucking e-mail address to e-mail them.

Totally ruined my fucking weekend this has like. Ruined it.

Surely if you are banned you can't use that account? I don't remember anyone else being banned but being able to get on from another pc, different IP address or not? :dunno:

Surely if you are banned you can't use that account? I don't remember anyone else being banned but being able to get on from another pc, different IP address or not? :dunno:

Confused me too how I was banned on one computer and okay to post on the other. Yes, they both have different IP's - one uses a German proxy.

Either way they've got me mixed up with some other cunt who must have been banned previously, and there's nee fucking email address to complain to.

Fucking furious I am here.

Who on here hasn't been banned on N-O at at least one time in their life?

If Christmas Tree hasn't I'll kick his cock in.