Holidays 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter are married but dont live together and have seperate holidays. I know how old Tim feels. We both want to go to Croatia, one of us wants to spend a couple of days on 3 or 4 islands and spend some time in Mostar in Bosnia. The other wants to spend 10 nights on a package deal in a hotel built by fuckin communists in the 60s. Nowt booked, but we both finish work a week tomorrow and its really fuckin pissing me off.

Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter are married but dont live together and have seperate holidays. I know how old Tim feels. We both want to go to Croatia, one of us wants to spend a couple of days on 3 or 4 islands and spend some time in Mostar in Bosnia. The other wants to spend 10 nights on a package deal in a hotel built by fuckin communists in the 60s. Nowt booked, but we both finish work a week tomorrow and its really fuckin pissing me off.

Tell her that although you appreciate the feeling her vaginal muscles give to your erect penis as you enter her, you really don't think the Communist package holiday is the way to go for the modern handbag wearing middle aged male. New relationships at your age must be a pain when you're used to your own way, like. :lol:

Tell her that although you appreciate the feeling her vaginal muscles give to your erect penis as you enter her, you really don't think the Communist package holiday is the way to go for the modern handbag wearing middle aged male. New relationships at your age must be a pain when you're used to your own way, like. :lol:

Not that new any more, over 2 years...we had a chat this morning and shes now happy to go along with it but the dates dont tally so its more than likely "Casa Tito" for the duration :(

Just returned from Majorca this week. :(

1005139_10152488009197195_1375788028_n.j

That's me parasailing in the distance. :lol:

Just booked up for Kos in Greece next year, be bloody brilliant when the World Cup is on. :banana:

Well there's no excuse for you being late for mass in the morning ;-) Looks lovely.

I'm currently contemplating a trip to LA in Feb time. The prices are reasonable and weather decent compared to the shit UK weather at the time. The problem is that I've never previously seen any attraction in visiting LA. it all looked a bit shit to me. It'd be a 7 day trip but really only 5 days there. It looks worth a go for the price.

Well there's no excuse for you being late for mass in the morning ;-) Looks lovely.

I'm currently contemplating a trip to LA in Feb time. The prices are reasonable and weather decent compared to the shit UK weather at the time. The problem is that I've never previously seen any attraction in visiting LA. it all looked a bit shit to me. It'd be a 7 day trip but really only 5 days there. It looks worth a go for the price.

Go to Vegas or San Francisco instead. Plenty to keep you busy for 5 days and flights will cost the same

I've done Vegas twice in recent years and I'm in no hurry back. SF would be interesting.

I may just leave it until later in the year when I'll have the time do a proper driving tour up the west coast and back down through Yosemite and Death Valley.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to Berlin in September/beginning of October. Really looking forward to it, but I desperately need to brush up on my German. I feel like I should make something of an effort since this will be the first non-English speaking country I've visited where I did (at one point) have a reasonable grasp of the language. I think I'm still ok at reading things - or at least enough to get a general idea of what it's saying - but the idea of having to form sentences and interact is frankly rather terrifying at the moment. :lol:

Going there a week on wednesday, will be the third time we've went, lovely place.

I went a few times around the late 80s but the last time I as there was 91 - one of the motives was to find how much its changed.