Time for a new Pope

Christmas Tree

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Mea Maxima Culpa at the weekend. Really good documentary focusing on the abuse of kids at a deaf school in the US throughout the 50s and 60s, and the Vatican cover up that ensued (Pope Benedict involved in his pre pope days).

It blows my mind that this organisation still has a place in modern society, given everything that we now know about it. Setting completely to one side the fact that it's predicated on a fairy tale ffs. :lol:

"As his papacy entered its final hours, Pope Benedict XVI admitted on Wednesday that his eight-year spell as head of the Roman Catholic church had had its "difficult moments" when he felt that God "seemed to be sleeping"."

:lol: "...it was almost like he didn't exist!"

"As his papacy entered its final hours, Pope Benedict XVI admitted on Wednesday that his eight-year spell as head of the Roman Catholic church had had its "difficult moments" when he felt that God "seemed to be sleeping"."

:lol: "...it was almost like he didn't exist!"

Basically in resigning he is saying the conclave made a mistake appointing him.

They won't learn and will appoint another 70/80 year old in poor health - would be funny to see some cool down with the kids 25 year old just for a laugh - though as I understand it young/new priests are rarer than white dog shit.

They won't learn and will appoint another 70/80 year old in poor health - would be funny to see some cool down with the kids 25 year old just for a laugh - though as I understand it young/new priests are rarer than white dog shit.

Father Hernandez would be my choice.

As a christened catholic I can say hand on heart that the religion is a load of bollocks. I believe in God, and I think there's a good chance Jesus did exist, but catholicism. What a load of bollocks. A money making scam that's lasted too long. Wronguns in every corner of the church, do gooders liking to be seen doing good, repressive customs within the religion, cover ups to hide any negative publicity, telling younguns wanking is wrong as is sex before marriage. Load of bollocks, and the classic form of mass control, a religion followed by an immeasurable amount of hypocrites too. The last pope was 78 when he took owa, what's the point in that??? A bloke who's brain will OBVIOUSLY be past his best, why not someone young with fresh ideas? I tell you why because the hierarchy of the religion don't want fresh ideas, they don't want to evolve. Money making scam.

Edited by McFaul

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: - Zappa on the Crapper!

Pope Francis I of Argentina is the new guy btw.

Benedict was 78 when he got Poped, resigned as he was too old to carry on.

New guy is 76-way to learn from past mistakes Catholic Church.

:lol: - Zappa on the Crapper!

Pope Francis I of Argentina is the new guy btw.

Benedict was 78 when he got Poped, resigned as he was too old to carry on.

New guy is 76-way to learn from past mistakes Catholic Church.

Like they'd ever do that :D

Edited by TheMoog

As for those fuckers in the square - if they don't live two minutes from the ground they should be fucking shot.

First Jesuit - poor catholics - they'll be drowned in even more dogma.