January 2013 transfers

sammynb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, never gona happen. We can sign Sissoko, Debuchy, Butland, Haidara and Mbiwa and we will still go down.

Lest we forget.

League scorers this season:

Cisse 4

Ben Arfa 3

Shola 1

We will have the best squad in the championship at least

It's the decent striker part I'm worried about. Gouffran seems to be the only name linked with a week left of the window and the French journalists seem to think he's at his level in Ligue 1

We can't rely on this lot to address the obvious, we know that

If we dont buy a striker and Cisse gets injured or continues to misfire i cant see anything else but dropping.

If we don't replace Ba we're fucked tbh. Cisse couldn't score in Yahtzee at the minute.

Edited by trophyshy

Looking to defend our way out of trouble reflects Pardew's current negative mindset. Buy a fucking striker you mong faced fanny rat.

Exactly :lol:

We needed a CB, RB and CF in the summer and ended up with Anita. Good Player? Yes. Good buy? No.

Our current needs are very simple. A CB and a CF. Add a 2nd CB if Colo leaves.

Is anyone keeping tabs on incoming flights to Newcastle. We should really have someone up there. A Toontastic roving reporter.

You're the one who can justify sitting outside the place all day - get yersel up there.

Is anyone keeping tabs on incoming flights to Newcastle. We should really have someone up there. A Toontastic roving reporter.

Don't you drive a taxi....? I would think there are few more likely candidates than your good self.

Ryder reporting Sissoko is nearly done. I'd be ecstatic at this deal if it didn't look like Willo and Shola were going to be permanent fixtures the rest of the season

Based on what?