Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Corbyn’s got an incredible talent for taking the spotlight off what has to be just about the worst government this country has ever had. 

Sounds like the meeting was a waste of time anyway. He should have stayed.

The big problem now for Labour (or anyone) is that everyone knows this needs to be stopped, but everyone also knows that whoever does stop it will be punished by the electorate. That's why Labour won't shoot, it's why May won't just blow her brains out.

The voters are the problem, because the narrative has never been developed to pull us back from this.

It's going to be no deal unless there is some kind of cross party backbench revolt.

So you think either the Tories or Labour are going to take responsibility for "cancelling" Brexit.

Backbenchers maybe, but the two main parties, I don't think so. Not anymore.

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol:

The Heinz corporation are figuring highly in my shopping list this week; Big Soup & Baked Beans. Also flour & yeast for making bread :)

I do think were almost certainly looking at a lack of fresh fruit & veg for at least a month though. Fuck knows where my asthma medication is sourced from but the doc has just increased the dosage because I've been struggling since Christmas and I had a chest x ray the other day as they think I might have COPD :unsure:

Hope all's well, mate. :good:

• Like 1

The country needs to come back together for the good of the Tory Party lads. Come on, who cares about your rights and freedoms that were just taken away by a pack of cunts with no concern beyond their own political legacies. Let's all just fucking join hands again.

CT, seriously. You need to apologise for this man. It's just... what have you done, seriously.

What have you done.

30 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

So you think either the Tories or Labour are going to take responsibility for "cancelling" Brexit.

Backbenchers maybe, but the two main parties, I don't think so. Not anymore.

No one wants to be responsible for guiding us over the cliff edge, the Europeans don’t want it to happen either.