Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, strawb said:

Is this cathartic for some of you? He’s either a grade a mong or a grade a wum.

Ive started stocking up on bog roll, tinned goods and am making enquiries as to a rifle so I can protect myself and family during the mad max times 

He’s both 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

So it’s an opinion plucked out of thin air 

And just to add to this, here are a few tweets from my timeline tonight demonstrating how it’s moving fast and it’s mainly the legal detail that’s being ironed out.

DF929B28-72CC-41DC-BAC0-0A6FC91C58A0.jpeg

AFB601A1-C250-491B-8DC4-943C2AB42213.jpeg

92AA6BF6-108D-4322-BF4A-CC23BAFD5862.jpeg

On 01/11/2018 at 16:26, Renton said:

Hold on. You seriously think that all the stakeholders (politicians, media, businesses, experts) are involved in some kind of weird conspiracy theory and pretending there is a serious risk of no deal when it's all been decided? The millions our government has spending on stockpiling not to mention the billions the EU has invested in damage mitigation is all for show?! Really!??

5here aren't enough :lol:s in the world to describe your stupidity. 

:CT:

Stick with me son Jim and stay ahead of the news :lol:

C85F2CD9-2205-4F0A-A63E-4C64D2AF3A73.jpeg

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Reports here say a likely deal will see the UK staying in the customs union with a possibility to opt out in the future but with the EU having a veto. 

Taking back control. 

• Haha 1

UK stays in the CU for another 18 months handing over another 40bn  to the EU till negotiations for a Canada +++++++++++ deal can be concluded...  I think that sound we can hear from Downing Street is called “capitulation” :lol:

On 11/1/2018 at 12:38, Christmas Tree said:

Sir, can I suggest over flatbreads tonight you ask your wife to explain the rule of innocent until proven guilty. 

CT, always on the right side.

DrOpZgMXgAE7TWi.jpg

Carole Cadwalladr, the journalist behind all this stuff, is seriously impressive. She must feel so let down by the government and law enforcement though - to uncover what she has and for there still to have been zero consequences is fucking disgraceful.

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Carole Cadwalladr, the journalist behind all this stuff, is seriously impressive. She must feel so let down by the government and law enforcement though - to uncover what she has and for there still to have been zero consequences is fucking disgraceful.

Agreed. And in the current toxic atmosphere she’s as brave as a  lion. Taking into account Jo Cox & what happened at the Capital Gazzete in Maryland then Banks’s character assassination of her is bound to trigger some fucked up loon. Farage has also suggested people “take to the streets” if it looks like Brexit is being stopped. I don’t think the Banks thing will stop Brexit but him and his cunt mate will paint it as an attempt and that’s all the ammo some people will need. 

Aye she's got bigger balls than me. And mine are huge.

I see the Met is setting up a "safety net unit" for a No Deal outcome. You know, just to make sure we can still keep an eye on sex offenders and terror suspects. Nothing anyone needs to worry about...