Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Calm down you pair of bunched panty bellends. It was a joke.

On a serious note, I’m never going to discuss politics with a brummie “Newcastle” fan, who bought a council house and lives on benefits but can’t see why his votes for tories are incongruous. Neither am I going to discuss with a Mackem who voted for the death of his town.

• Thanks 1

That must make for really interesting poop.  Do you charge kids to watch you poop?  I bet you charge kids to watch you poop.

1 hour ago, SpaceCadet said:

I can understand their frustrations to a degree, democracy just doesn't seem to go their way as of late.

You two should go on tour. It’s like vintage Canon and Ball. 

Boris Johnson trashes the PM’s supposed preferred option of a customs partnership. In any normal circumstances it would be grounds to be sacked. Not in this government though.

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Boris Johnson trashes the PM’s supposed preferred option of a customs partnership. In any normal circumstances it would be grounds to be sacked. Not in this government though.

Its all gonna kick off in the next 14 days.

BJ just six months ago:

"There's no question the issue of the border is very live in Irish politics.

"I repeated exactly the pledge to which she refers, that there can be no return to a hard border, there can be no hard border.

"That would be unthinkable.

"It would be economic and political madness.

And now he's admitted that there would be a hard border under his scenario. 

Why the fuck is he not being held to account for his lies?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Its all gonna kick off in the next 14 days.

Have you come up with a plan yet that negates the requirement for a hard border?

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Have you come up with a plan yet that negates the requirement for a hard border?

I’m pretty sure it involves putting down more Astro turf and fitting a fence with a few missing boards 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well the max fac one which is the other option doesn’t seem to require a hard border according to the government, the dup, the head of the HMRC etc.

55 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Okay, how long would it take for such a system to be ready?

Thats immaterial.  If it’s going to take a few years longer then we extend the implementation  period.

a lot of the noise and rhetoric around this is political not practical.

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Thats immaterial.  If it’s going to take a few years longer then we extend the implementation  period.

a lot of the noise and rhetoric around this is political not practical.

So say it takes eight years to develop and implement, you're happy to be a vassal state for that long?

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Ive been married 30 years. Being a vassal State is nothing new.

So you're happy with that time frame? How about 12 years?

11 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

They're still trying to sell their ideas, if Dr Liam Fox has been doing his job on international trade then we can afford to be patient with Brussels. 

We're in trouble then.

4 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

I have a feeling that soon enough the largest part of our trade will be with the US. 

That's quite possible after we fail to get a trade deal with the EU and our economy is decimated.