Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If there was a civil war the tofu eating, book reading, pc, veggie, mint tea drinking, Guardian reading, rare African ethnic music listening, LGBT lovin, Hackney fancying, green issue bothering will be first up against the wall.

"Now 10p cheapter than the Daily Mail and the Daily Mirror - and ten times better!". For fuck's sake. We're being demonised by a bunch of eerily powerful eight-year-olds. :lol:

Hey, give them a break, it's the world's GREATEST newspaper. It says so right below the masthead.

Now that's what I call taking back control

Whitehall officials believe the UK may need to make big payments to the EU to secure preferential trading terms after Brexit, BBC Newsnight has learned.

During the EU referendum, Vote Leave claimed leaving the EU could save the UK £350m a week in contributions.

But an unnamed cabinet minister has told Newsnight that the UK may end up "paying quite a lot" of that money to secure access to the single market.

Am currently on a job with a loon I haven't seen in over a decade. He's got a photo of himself with farage and has been berating me for voting in for the past day or so. His big thing though is his ferocious contempt for what he calls "the utter con of representative democracy, getting to choose your dictator every 5 years" . He would also have let all the banks go to the wall and left everything to the markets in 2008/09. He mentioned "libertarianism" just before tea break so the rest of the morning promises to be just as much fun :glare:

First there will be heated chit chat in the commons, then the public will be hosed down with further 'bad news' about Brexit and then at some point they will allow a vote on it. The Tories don't have the leadership in place and the rest of the country are already ready to take anything the EU offers. I have been absolutely certain from day one that the establishment will intervene on this and I bet there will be a vote on any new treaty. It will be the softest of Brexit one can imagine. The forces that are being brought to bear on this rogue Island will double as we move forward. Worry about UKIP is gonna be the smallest of issues.

Edited by Park Life

Aye I'm with Parky. There's no way Nosferatu in drag is going to plough ahead with Hard Brexit against pressure from business and finance. She'll do as she's told, when she's told.

:lol: Nosferatu in drag as a description for May has made my morning.