Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't read it it's asking for a subscription. Anyhoo, I think we'll look like we've left the EU but we'll be part of the EEA and allow free movement of people. Remainers will be pissed off because they'll think it was all a load of fuss for very little change and Leavers will be equally, if not more, pissed off because the shit they were essentially voting for won't have come to pass. The two main political parties won't split and there won't be any electoral reform and the self-serving cunts will have gotten away with it again.

:lol: the irony not being lost in him.

did anyone see his 5 point plan for brexit outlined in his latest torygraph column? he's got some chutzpah, i'll give him that.

It was wrong of the Government to offer the public a binary choice on the EU without being willing – in the event that people voted Leave – to explain how this can be made to work in the interests of the UK and Europe

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-candidates-need-a-plan-for-brexit---heres-mine-in-5-points/

Just met a mate of mine who is suspended from his teaching job for having a right go at a leave voter in the school canteen. :lol:

Makes me wonder how many similar tales there must be up and down the country, Ken Loach is probably planning a film already.

Just met a mate of mine who is suspended from his teaching job for having a right go at a leave voter in the school canteen. :lol:

Makes me wonder how many similar tales there must be up and down the country, Ken Loach is probably planning a film already.

It's stupid really and a lot of its due to the hysteria whipped up pre and post vote.

Get with the programme, GullSlayer.

Is it dead yet?

Silence of the seagulls last night, I believe the fluffy fucker has passed away. Let's see if the builders have done a good enough job blocking this chimney now. Given the rest of their shoddy work I'm not optimistic I won't suffer a maggot invasion.

later, Renton peers through the stained glass window to see if it's safe for him to leave the house. the image that confronts him confirms it isn't

MAIN-Angry-Seagull.jpg

Edited by Dr Gloom

Evans is meant to be facing fresh investigation over an alleged sexual assault from the 90s. Dunno if the decision is related to that or not.

I've read that he used to have the habit of flashing his cock at lasses in the office when he was on radio one - not saying that's acceptable of course but if that's what's being talked about then it's a bit pathetic.