Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how has a general election been ruled out? she's not leader yet.

It's a done deal, obviously. What with the political landscape being so predictable atm.

Because all candidates have ruled it out.

And they've all shown how honest they are of late I suppose?

I agree with your argument that there's no need for the Tories to call one though

i think it's in their interests to call one. secure a mandate from the people and push labour's nose in the dirt by securing a bonus year in power. they're not going to threaten with they're mess in.

Edited by Dr Gloom

i think it's in their interests to call one. secure a mandate fron the people and push labour's nose in the first by securing a bonus year. they're not going to threaten with their mess they're in.

They've all said no. It's not happening.

Agree on the no GE - the Tories will be concerned about getting caned on this issue. I don't think they would actually, but after losing the referendum like that they must now think that anything is possible.

Do we need one, is the question. Labour need one like a hole in the head, so they won't care that we're not holding one. It's probably only the Liberals and UKIP who'd want one. I'd rather the Tories continue on than face the prospect of UKIP having any influence.

EDIT - That is assuming of course that 'the establishment' finds some way to reverse this mess.

Edited by Rayvin

I don't know what everyone's bothered about. Some octogenerian Morris dancers from rural Leicester were on the news last night saying it was going to be right as rain.

May also confirmed that under her, Britain will not pull out of the ECHR

That's a relief actually. CT, how much is membership of the conservative party, is it more than 3 quid?

:lol:

Speaking as a confirmed anti-monarchist, I do think it's time Betty II stepped up to the plate and threw them all in The Tower, maybe let Phil the Greek slap them daft.

In the context of the past week, it's a sensible option.

Gove is the man to stand up for the "aspirational underdog" according to some cunt on Daily Politics at the minute. :lol: This bloke was a Boris supporter 24 hours ago when they invited him on, now he's calling him a school prefect.