Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But Brexits happened. They have no choice but to coexist.

Having said that, looking at the riders to replace Corbyn doesn't fill me with confidence. Hillary Bens clever and a good talker but doesn't excite. Stephen Kinnock comes across as ok but he's called Kinnock.

3f75ed3a4afe41b0653648f489faa6e9.jpg

Not sure what's happened to the SAS bloke. I'd pick him out of that lot.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Andy McNab?

That's who I suggested last year.

Just whatever happens avoid Angela Eagle. She's a good battler and is desperate for it, but is horrible.

She looks like she wears Skechers if you know what I mean.

I mean she's got fucking terrible taste in shoes.

From Iran:

A big earthquake has shaken Europe and England has left the EU, the stars of the EU’s flag are falling down.

The economic developments in the countries situated in the southern Europe and the immigration crisis show that the [European] union is collapsing and Brexit has triggered the domino effect [of this collapse].

The leaving of England from the EU is a historic opportunity for Iran and we should make the most out of this new opportunity.

Btw, ftse is now about 200 points higher now than it was on Monday.

Still 150 points below where it was yesterday though. I don't get your point here, we're not going to see the actual economic effects of this until much farther down the process.

Don't bet on Scotland leaving. If contagion kicks in there might be nowhere for them to go.

Don't think contagion will kick in. Germany won't let it happen. They'll a) Punish us and b ) make us look stupid as we approach the EU for access to all the same stuff that we had while we were in it, but with none of the input.

Edited by Rayvin

Still 150 points below where it was yesterday though. I don't get your point here, we're not going to see the actual economic effects of this until much farther down the process.

It was only high yesterday because greedy traders carried out their own private polling, gambled and lost.

Don't think contagion will kick in. Germany won't let it happen. They'll a) Punish us and b ) make us look stupid as we approach the EU for access to all the same stuff that we had while we were in it, but with none of the input.

Won't happen.

Not yet heard a Leaver with a rational argument for why they voted that way. The ones on the news have said "It's an immigration thing".

:bang:

From Iran:

A big earthquake has shaken Europe and England has left the EU, the stars of the EU’s flag are falling down.

The economic developments in the countries situated in the southern Europe and the immigration crisis show that the [European] union is collapsing and Brexit has triggered the domino effect [of this collapse].

The leaving of England from the EU is a historic opportunity for Iran and we should make the most out of this new opportunity.

[emoji38] Crack on Iran.

Not yet heard a Leaver with a rational argument for why they voted that way. The ones on the news have said "It's an immigration thing".

:bang:

CT has, to be fair, made more arguments than just immigration. I don't agree with them, and his outlook is wishful thinking at best in terms of how Europe will treat us, but he's not made this about immigration.

Won't happen.

To clarify, you think we will get free access to the single market without having free movement of people? And you also think contagion will occur?

Can you spot any thing illogical about this?

[emoji38] Crack on Iran.

all of the world's great powers, world leaders and political figures are uniting behind the triumph of the Brexiters, from Donald Trump to Putin, to Iran and China :lol:

CT has, to be fair, made more arguments than just immigration. I don't agree with them, and his outlook is wishful thinking at best in terms of how Europe will treat us, but he's not made this about immigration.

I didn't know if he had actually voted Leave or not. I know that he often takes a contrarian view on here, but a lot of the time I dismiss his posts as attention seeking.

My point was if I was Rupert Murdoch or whomever, I'd be scouring the land for young, engaged, affable voters to wheel in front of my pro-Leave media machine.

To clarify, you think we will get free access to the single market without having free movement of people? And you also think contagion will occur?

Can you spot any thing illogical about this?

No.

Scotland has to weigh up lots before the get a referendum. Will they win? Could the manage financially without having to implement a horrific austerity program? Would they join the Euro?

IF contagion continues to grow in Europe, is it worth them risking it all?

I personally think EU is finished in current format and will have to change quite dramatically to stave off contagion.

And yes I think they will come around to a free trading agreement with us. Basically not pressing the button on article 50 today allows for tempers to cool, secret talks to start and avoid a manic willy waving contest.

Don't you think there's going to be further austerity measures anyway? At least if they split from the Union it'll be measures from people who actually represent them.