Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Osborne not going anywhere. Expect him to be part of the leadership bid, I reckon.

Unbelievably, I now think that wouldn't be such a bad thing given the alternatives.

Osborne not going anywhere. Expect him to be part of the leadership bid, I reckon.

Unbelievably, I now think that wouldn't be such a bad thing given the alternatives.

He's been busy letting Gove and Johnson have a sword fight in his mouth all morning to save his skin. That's why we haven't heard from him til now.

Osborne is Cameron's man. He's on his way out

He said he was staying?

Silly a chancellor walking now. New PM will pick their man / woman.

Osbournes is not popular within the Tories and has zero chance.

Boris and May my bet for the last two standing, unless theirs a cameronesque dark horse.

Boris is on the naughty step with a lot of MP's where as May would unite more.

It will all depend on the back room deals taking place right now.

Hopefully Labour can find a fresh non Westminster clique luvvie.

Labour are more or less obliterated, so I don't know what you're hoping for there.

I wouldn't be too sure. Who knows what will happen to Ukips support now that they have achieved Brexit. Tory government running out of steam.

A first rate Labour leader with the right policies could woo support back and end up in a coalition with SNP.

We are in a new political world. Has to be the right choice, hopefully a woman.

Silly a chancellor walking now. New PM will pick their man / woman.

Osbournes is not popular within the Tories and has zero chance.

Boris and May my bet for the last two standing, unless theirs a cameronesque dark horse.

Boris is on the naughty step with a lot of MP's where as May would unite more.

It will all depend on the back room deals taking place right now.

Hopefully Labour can find a fresh non Westminster clique luvvie.

OoooOoOoohhhhh. Let's pray there is a cameronesque dark horse in the offing.. :lol:

How many of the non-UKIP voting people in the current Labour party are going to want to share viewpoints with those who've just caused this? The party can't contain both groups IMO. If there's a sudden rally back to Labour after this then great, but I'd be surprised. I suspect the leadership election will paralyse it and tear it asunder.

Edited by Rayvin

Plus the SNP in Scotland is going to have massive support now. Labour, even if they managed an unlikely revival by uniting two groups that are hacking chunks out of each other up and down social media today, won't get a look in anyway.

Scotland will ultimately leave the UK, rightly, and we'll have the Tories. For....ever? I'm struggling to think of a scenario that doesn't involve right wing governments in almost perpetual control.

I don't think you'll ever get a government of any kind in perpetual control. Governments inevitably fuck people over, the people take it for so long and then they vote a different lot in. That's what will happen here.

How many of the non-UKIP voting people in the current Labour party are going to want to share viewpoints with those who've just caused this? The party can't contain both groups IMO. If there's a sudden rally back to Labour after this then great, but I'd be surprised. I suspect the leadership election will paralyse it and tear it asunder.

But Brexits happened. They have no choice but to coexist.

Having said that, looking at the riders to replace Corbyn doesn't fill me with confidence. Hillary Bens clever and a good talker but doesn't excite. Stephen Kinnock comes across as ok but he's called Kinnock.

3f75ed3a4afe41b0653648f489faa6e9.jpg

Not sure what's happened to the SAS bloke. I'd pick him out of that lot.

Plus the SNP in Scotland is going to have massive support now. Labour, even if they managed an unlikely revival by uniting two groups that are hacking chunks out of each other up and down social media today, won't get a look in anyway.

Scotland will ultimately leave the UK, rightly, and we'll have the Tories. For....ever? I'm struggling to think of a scenario that doesn't involve right wing governments in almost perpetual control.

Don't bet on Scotland leaving. If contagion kicks in there might be nowhere for them to go.

I don't think you'll ever get a government of any kind in perpetual control. Governments inevitably fuck people over, the people take it for so long and then they vote a different lot in. That's what will happen here.

Always the case.