Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which essentially means this is all the Lib Dems' fault for buckling on tuition fees.

:boogie:

Labour's fault for not electing David Miliband. Things could have been so different

Labour's fault for not electing David Miliband. Things could have been so different

I'd agree with this.

EDIT - with the caveat of course that we all accept this is ultimately the Tories' fault.

Edited by Rayvin

Errrr

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. He spins everything for his own agenda and a lot of his fan base will be none the wiser.

They'd be wise to wait and see how things play out for the UK's departure first. If other EU countries start getting referendums and leaving, she'd be best off piping down and sticking with the UK.

What will happen to all the millionaires exiled in places like Monaco? I am assuming it wont effect them at all?

They'd always find somewhere else if needed.

They'd be wise to wait and see how things play out for the UK's departure first. If other EU countries start getting referendums and leaving, she'd be best off piping down and sticking with the UK.

Very true. From what's been said so far from the EU, they want us completely out ASAP and there will be no concessions. If the EU survives and prospers without us, ita a no brainer for Scotland to leave the UK and join the EU imo, and I'm sure a mechanism will be put in place to allow this. The EU may go tits up though.

Very true. From what's been said so far from the EU, they want us completely out ASAP and there will be no concessions. If the EU survives and prospers without us, ita a no brainer for Scotland to leave the UK and join the EU imo, and I'm sure a mechanism will be put in place to allow this. The EU may go tits up though.

ASAP its still gonna take what, 18 months?

What will happen to all the millionaires exiled in places like Monaco? I am assuming it wont effect them at all?

718.gif

It'll be interesting to see when and if Cameron presses the button or leaves it to Boris.

Didn't he say his successor should decide on that. That coward wants nowt to do with it. It's the last day of term for him until he hands the reins over.

He'll take PMQs in his dressing gown, bowl of rice crispies on his belly, playing candy crush as he half pays attention to whatever Corbyn is mumbling about.

Didn't he say his successor should decide on that. That coward wants nowt to do with it. It's the last day of term for him until he hands the reins over.

While I think it was the only realistic thing he could do without making himself appear even worse I don't doubt for one minute the real reason that he's doing it is so some fucker else has to deal with the mess.

Will our passports be invalid at the end of the 2 years? All passports now are EU ones arent they? Got European Union on the front anyway.

We'll just get Union Jack stickers to put on the front of them.

Will our passports be invalid at the end of the 2 years? All passports now are EU ones arent they? Got European Union on the front anyway.

What's the story for you? Is becoming a French citizen a realistic prospect? Assume your employer would support and pay for the process?